Saturday, May 9, 2009

Timex Kids' Digital Watch #T78821

Product Description

INDIGLO night-light. NIGHT-MODE feature. Chrono/alarm/timer. 12/24 hour time. Day/date feature. Durable elastic fabric strap for better dirt and stain resistance. timex Kids Loss Protection PlanSM. Water-resistant 30m.

Customer Buzz
We bought this watch for our 9 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves it. It's perfect for a kid of ages 6-10. We bought a boys version for our 7 year old son. Both watches have held up to their rough housing, showers, playing in the water outside, and tree climbing. They have gone through the washer and dryer a few times as well. You can't go wrong with this purchase! My daughter recently threw hers away (accidentally), we liked it so much, we are repurchasing! Definately worth the cost. We paid almost $20 each for the first ones.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for my 10 year old daughter. She is particular about comfort (so am I) and this watch wasn't as comfortable as it sounded. The watchband was extremely "pokey" on the inside. It was like the plastic stiching on the edges was poking inward toward the skin. We returned it and got a plastic band by Timex that was much more comfortable.

Images ScreenShot

About Timex Kids' Digital Watch #T78821 detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #904 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T78821
  • Band material: wrap strap
  • Case material: Stainless Steel
  • Dial color: digital
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

• Quartz movement