Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Timex Men's Easy Set Alarm Watch #T50832

Product Description

Customer Buzz
I have owned several Timex Reef Gear watches and they are my favorite sport watch. It is the one watch that I can read in the middle of the night with the lights out! With it's large clock and Indiglo feature I can read it without my glasses. I like to use the dual alarm feature which is especially usefull when traveling. I also like the fact that I can leave it on while swimming and snorkeling so I can keep track of the time. You do have to be careful not to drop this watch because the outer ring can break off, it still worked but didn't look as good. I was disappointed when I could not find it in the stores any longer but very happy that I can still find it at Amazon.com.

Customer Buzz
I have owned this same brand watch for 15 years. The alarm is convenient and the indiglo has come in handy. I have accidentally put the watch through the washing machine and it stands true to it's name...it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Customer Buzz
This watch is hard to find. My husband loves them! Quick service from Amazon!

Customer Buzz
Just twist the outer dial to set the alarm, it is so easy I always use it. Bought extras for gifts.

Customer Buzz
I returned this watch to the Amazon Return Center after reviewing the watch when I received the package and then calling the Timex World headquarters.
It seems this watch is labeled in the various choice menus as a"Reef Gear" brand(style)watch but when I received the watch the style name had changed to 'Expedition', since 'Reef Gear' is no longer marketed. The watch according to the stock number is suppose to be the same but comparing it to my own older "Reef Gear' watch (same stock)number, it is not exactly the same. I did purchase the older style from an independent retailer listed on [...]. This one was just what I was looking to buy.

Images ScreenShot

About Timex Men's Easy Set Alarm Watch #T50832 detail

• Amazon Sales Rank: #4140 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T50832
  • Band material: cloth
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Dial color: blue
  • Dial window material: other-crystal
  • Movement type: quartz
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features