Friday, April 3, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman 5-Lap Combo Dual Tech Dress Watch #T5E361

Customer Buzz
These other guys on here aren't on these reviews aren't lying. I had the watch for about a year. Thought this was a great workout and everyday watch. After the band started to break it was worthless. The problem is now it sits on my dresser. Not worth the money I payed for it. Great watch for about a year. Thats it though. Hopefully one day they will offer a watch worth buying.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for Christmas in 2007. I love the analog/digital format and great features, but the resin watchband broke after only 11 months of light use - a real disappointment. I have contacted Timex to see if the band can be replaced and will update this review when I get their response.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch from Amazon.com months ago but I have a Timex Ironman that doesn't have an hour/minute hand function. At first it looks cool but once you purchased it then problems starts to pop up. First problem I encountered was the time from the hand seem to be getting late and does not sync with the digital time. Second problem was after adjusting the crown for sometime it fell off. Third problem is, its not "waterproof" as they adverstised it to be 100 meters. Water could get inside the watch vessel by just washing your hand in the sink. Bottom line, this is a waste of money and I don't recomend this for you consumers out there it you're thinking of buying this one.

Customer Buzz
(Written by husband, Kent.) My first one I loved, but as warned in another review, after one year, the band split (in the groove) from edge to fastener hole. Because the band is integrated with watch body, it is unwearable and therefore useless. I don't think a $50+ watch should be worthless in just 1 year because of a $.25 resin band!

Thought I'd give Timex one more chance since I liked the watch so much. (should have trusted other reviewers more...) After receiving my second watch, the analog time lost more than 4 minutes in less than 24 hrs. I returned it for another; Amazon was very quick :-). Third watch's analog time lost over 3 minutes in 15 hrs!

Amazon now says they won't send a replacement. The following is pasted from Customer Service response to my return request on the 3rd watch:

"As it seems that the problem with this item is more widespread than we originally thought, we are not able to send another replacement. We will investigate and remedy the situation with the item; however, I cannot guarantee when the error may be fixed."


the good:
1. very visible - digital readout is large so not blocked by analog hands as on other digi-analog combo watches.

2. with first watch the analog portion kept good time.

3. very slightly recessed crystal - didn't get scratched.

4. adjustments go forward AND backwards - very convenient!

5. separate "weekday" alarm - no going off on Sat. 'cause I forgot to turn off!

the bad:
1. band lasted 1 year & watch is now useless!

2. keep reading previous line & save yourself the hassle! :-)

This watch has fantastic potential if Timex will fix their abysmal, and inexcusable, manufacturing and quality control problem.

Customer Buzz
I bought it as a way to keep track of the times for each mile (or Km) on my runs and it does the job really well, it tells you total run so far as well as the current lap time, and you can change the location of each time (above and small or bellow and big).

I gave it 4 stars because it lacks an average lap time option and best lap time. Besides that, it has a great alarm system and dual time zone clock, witch is good when you're on a different time zone and don't want to change your watch back and forth.

It's been 10 months since I wrote this review and I've trainned for a marathon (philly 2008) using this watch at least 5 times a week on runs and at the gym and it's still going strong. Weird thing is it still looks new; I'm waiting for the wrist band to break.

Customer Buzz
Great watch. Very attractive watch and even keeps time. Some reviewers didn't care for the silver on the timepiece (looked cheap was the comment made). I think it looks sharp, much better than what is hown in the picture. It is an athletic watch and not a watch for formal dinners. Functions are easy to use and basicaly the same as the standard Ironman watch. I gave it 5 stars.

Customer Buzz
While this watch is great in form and design, it lacks in function in that the battery power is not enough to keep the digital time going as well as the analog watch hands. The hands on day 1 started moving slowly, and now about 1 month into ownership, they have almost stopped moving completely.

While I definitely recommend Timex products in general, I would stick with a digital only or an analog only watch. The combination of the two falls short of expectations.

Customer Buzz
This multi-mode analog/digital watch is very convenient to use and is reasonably priced. Unlike other dual-mode watches with a small digital display near the 6, the hands do not interfere with reading the large digital display.

Another review complained of unacceptable divergence of the digital and analog times. In over two months, the two displays remained within 1 second of each other.

Customer Buzz
I've owned a number of digital watches, but this one rates as my favorite. I like it far better than the Casio it is replacing. I spent a few hours researching moderately priced digital watches on the internet, and finally settled on the Timex T5E361. I'm glad I did. This is a ruggedly handsome watch featuring large, clear time/date displays. Additionally, it is equipped with all the essential functions (alarm, countdown timer, chronograph, night light, 2nd time zone etc) and they are straightforward and simple to operate. Plus, although it's not mentioned in the advertising copy, the watch does feature 12/24 time format. There are many watches out there to choose from, but from my experience this T5E361 rates right at the very top of the moderately priced digital watch class.

Customer Buzz
I love this watch! The only things I can see that would be a nice addition to the design are:
1. Make the face of the watch of a whiter material so that the Indiglo would light up the analog hands better and,
2. Improve the manual that comes with the watch. It does not tell you how to turn the digital function on and off...which is easy to figure out BTW (press and hold the STOP/RESET button until it is off or on).

About Timex Men's Ironman 5-Lap Combo Dual Tech Dress Watch #T5E361 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1217 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5E361
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Reliable quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 43 mm

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

No comments:

Post a Comment