Thursday, April 2, 2009

Timex Men's 3 Lap Ironman Resin Strap Watch #T5E901

Customer Buzz
Great watch. Not too big and extremely comfortable. From day one I could barely tell that I was wearing it because it is so light. The shaped wristband helps too.
I've worn this everyday for about two years now. The buttons work well and numbers are large and clear. However, the face of my watch became somewhat cloudy after a camping trip. I'm not sure if it is due to bugspray with high DEET concentration, or if the watch just got too close to the hot fire.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for a guy friend who is 6'4" and almost 300 lbs. So he's big. I was looking for a big watch. The face of this watch is not as big as I'd hoped. Instead I'll be giving it to a smaller guy friend. As for how it works, I don't know yet. It will be a Xmas gift.

Customer Buzz
Supposed to be water proof - got wet washing the car and you can see water leakage inside the face. Strictly a poser watch - not for active use.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch because I run at night and neeeded something that would light up with no fumbling around. I had never used a FLIX featured watch before however after a few weeks I have found it indispensible. Begin able to turn on the watch with the flick of your wrist without needing both hands helps me keep stride.
The numbers are large and the controls are intuitive. The indiglo shows through the numbers instead of on top of face so the contrast between the numbers and the surrounding area is high. I have not used the occasion or alarm features so I don't have comments on those. I wish it would store a time and allow recall on multiple times instead of splits but that is a minor inconvienence.

Customer Buzz
Still been a couple of weeks since I bought. It looks good and is a fine watch. Not too pricey. Good buy so far.

About Timex Men's 3 Lap Ironman Resin Strap Watch #T5E901 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #172 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5E901
  • Band material: Resin
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Reliable quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment