Saturday, April 4, 2009

Timex Women's Classic Dress Leather Strap Watch #T21672

Customer Buzz
Love my new Timex! I've been a Timex fan for years but have never seen one with the bone colored leather wristband - really unique and I get lots of compliments!

Customer Buzz
I really, really like this watch. I have a small wrist and it actually fits perfectly; most watch bands are way too long AND I love being able to light up the face to see the time when in the dark (movies, shows, etc.) Very nice looking too.

Customer Buzz
This watch was just as I expected, with a nice, thin ivory strap that goes with everything. The one problem is that it needed a new battery after only a month...$10 more and a pain in the neck. But for the price, overall it is a good buy.

Customer Buzz
This watch is stunning! It is the perfect compliment to all of my outfits. I really wish I would have found it sooner!

Customer Buzz
I purchased 8 of these watches to take as gifts for friends in Kenya. You can't beat a Timex. I've worn one on 13 safaris and it still is accurate despite the heat, humidity and constant dust in Africa. Finding a Timex with a light colored strap is such a bonus! I leave for Africa today, and I'm sure everyone will be delighted with their gift.

Customer Buzz
Excellent watch in this price range. My wife wanted it for the Indigo night-light feature. It looks great and functions with the typically fine Timex reliability. The Mother-of-Pearl accents make it look classy, too.

Customer Buzz
This is my second indiglo watch. The date on the first watch did not roll over correctly. On the second watch the indiglo worked well for the 1st month and then it stopped working.

Customer Buzz
This is a great all around watch. The neutral band color and textured leather makes it work from morning till evening. Timex is still one of the better watches in my book.

Customer Buzz
The face is a perfect size for a woman's watch, not too big not too small, just right! The outer frame of the watch is very shiny.

The band is identical to what the image on this site shows instead of the description which says it's tan, it's not, like someone else pointed out it's more of a creamy beige color. The face is readable and the mother of pearl background is gorgeous.

If you're looking for a simple elegant gift (for a woman in your life) that looks like you spent a good amount of cash on, then look no further!

**Also, the band isn't very form fitting to some, it'll actually fit a little snug if you happen to have a large wrist. Just an F.Y.I.
**Since this watch has the Indiglo night light, it may work when you first get it and it may not, that's they tricky part. Even if it doesn't you'll still end up with a beautiful watch to wear.

Customer Buzz
Easy to read numbers, Indiglio works great for nighttime display, mother of pearl face lends a note of dressiness, light color leather strap works perfectly with my summer wardrobe. Amazon's price is half the sale price in my metro area. Another happy customer!

About Timex Women's Classic Dress Leather Strap Watch #T21672 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3294 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T21672
  • Band material: Leather
  • Case material: gold-tone
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Mother of Pearl
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

  • Quartz movement
  • Mother-of-pearl dial
  • Off-white leather band
  • Quick-date feature
  • INDIGLO® night-light

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment