Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Timex Women's Ironman Sleek 5-Lap Resin Strap Watch #T5K007

Customer Buzz
I was looking for a sporty, young-looking, low-profile, waterproof, unique digital watch. I only need it for day-to-day timekeeping and recreational swimming, so lap functions are not important to me. This watch was perfect for my needs--it's beautiful, fits my college style, keeps great time, and is waterproof (the instruction sheet is very specific about not pushing any buttons while the watch is in water). I've never had problems with condensation, water seepage, or anything malfunctioning, despite having worn it for recreational swimming in a chlorinated pool.

The watch, true to its name, is sleek. It's not bulky like other sports watches, and doesn't scream "Hardcore Runner!" which is great because I'm not one. On the other hand, it's also not tiny-dainty, which is good news for my bigger stature. The Indiglo-lit numbers are very bright and perfectly readable in low light. The default watch display shows time (with seconds), date (month and day), and day of the week. These are all easy to read at a glance.

The watch is truly dark purple and white, like in the picture, and feminine without being girly. I actually wear my watch with the face on the inside of my wrist because that's how my best friend in high school wore it--the band and clasp look good, and so far I haven't scratched the face.

Overall, I am very pleased with this watch!

Customer Buzz
We purchased this watch knowing it may get wet occasionally and it claimed to be water resistant. It wasn't. It failed due to moisture issues after running through some water sprinklers (not even fully submerged or under pressure) only a couple of months after purchase. Very disappointing. Timex did offer to replace the watch for the cost of shipping and handling. The new watch has now made it 6 months (including submerged in swimming pools). I would increase the stars if it holds up for at least a year.

Customer Buzz
Too soon to tell how long the watch band will last. The last 2 watches she purchased (not this model) broke after a few months. It arrived on time and looked clean out of the box.

About Timex Women's Ironman Sleek 5-Lap Resin Strap Watch #T5K007 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1791 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5K007
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Reliable quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 33 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment