Thursday, March 5, 2009

Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch specifically to wear while working out. I particularly like that the stopwatch feature is quite large (large second display up to 30 minutes). For stretching exercises this allows easy reading.

Also, the Indigo feature works better than other Timex watches I've owned. The light stays on for a couple of seconds and then slowly fades out. So for checking time/stopwatch in low light you have time to read the numbers.

The watch is stylish and for the price you can't go wrong.


Customer Buzz
For some reason, I assumed the sports watch would have a countdown timer, but it doesn't. I'm not a huge fan of the timer/alarm controls, so only use this watch to keep basic time. My ironman was great - I'll probably get one of those soon.

Customer Buzz
I was pleasantly surprised by this watch. I didn't pay a whole heck of a lot for it and yet it came with some very useful features, such as the countdown timer. Most watches come with a stopwatch and alarm feature but the countdown feature is really useful and will go up to 24 hours. Another nice feature is the top circle window that displays the date or the current feature you are using. I have not tried diving with the watch so I can't say if it is truly waterproof or not. The watch also looks nice and doesn't feel cheap. I've heard others say that the face is not the green depicted above, that's true it's more of the greenish gray that most watches are.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for my husband and he loves it. He's even had people at work ask him about it. It was such a good price and it looks expensive. Works great.

Customer Buzz
Having a husband that works for a railroad means his timepiece has to be tough! This watch is nice looking and has all of the bells and whistles needed. The watch has Timex's Indiglo feature which means that you can see the display no matter how dark it is outside. It is also capable of showing military time - another must in his industry. The feature that is really great is that the date shows inside a circle on the watch face - easy to spot. All in all, worth every penny. Thanks Timex! The only thing I can think of as a negative is that in my opinion the watch should have a velcro fastener instead of a buckle.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch because it was cheap... and I got less than I paid for. First, the countdown timer can't be set to repeat. That is, it can't be set to go off every 15 minutes. I've owned several digital watches, and I've never come across one without this basic function.

Then I took it into the ocean and it died. Those little hunks of metal at the top and bottom of the face have fallen off, and I guess that means it's not waterproof anymore. I wasn't especially rough on this watch, and I have no idea when I lost those bits of the watch.

Look elsewhere for a cheap digital watch.

Customer Buzz
I have gone through 3 other cheap watches this last year and this one is the one I am going to stick with. It has all the features I wanted and is still very reasonably priced.

Customer Buzz
It's an attractive, functional digital watch with Indiglo(tm) for under $20!

My only complaint is that you can't turn off the beeping that happens when you press the buttons.

But that is really minor. For under $20, the value can't be beat!

Customer Buzz
I received the watch in a timely manner.
I used it for less than a week and condensation formed on the inside of the watch thereby making it impossible to read the time.
I have set the watch aside and resumed wearing my old watch.

Customer Buzz
This is a very good watch for a great price. Has a stopwatch, alarm, second time zone. Haven't had any problems with it.

About Timex Men's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5H091 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #53 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5H091
  • Dimensions: .66 pounds
  • Band material: Polyurethane
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Two-tone resin timex 1440 sports
  • Water Resistant Depth 50 M
  • Indiglo night-light, alarm
  • 24-hour chronograph
  • 24-hour countdown timer

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment