Sunday, March 8, 2009

Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771

Customer Buzz
Sturdy enough for work and fancy enough for dress. The indiglo feature is the icing on the cake. Would definitely recommend.

Customer Buzz
This is a nice watch, not too difficult to read the time, although I sometimes have to wait to see the second hand move to be sure of the time! It is a heavy piece. The band was HUGE and I have a very small wrist so I had to have the band shortened..I had to have a jeweler do it.

Customer Buzz
Size too big. I will take it somewhere to get aome links removed. Very pretty.

Customer Buzz
This watch is absolutely gorgeous! My husband took out 3 extra links and it was perfect for me! ..I wanted a watch to wear with gold or silver and this came up pretty handy =] I just love the light...easy to read #s and it doesn't look cheap at all yeah!! looks just fantastic..I like a lot you can tell lol.

Customer Buzz
This watch represents great value. The band is attractive and uses a technique that may be opened or closed quickly using just two fingers - arguably similar to some Gucci watches that might cost $500 more. The Timex materials are lighter in weight, however, and are probably unlikely to be mistaken for gold.

The face of the watch is a bit larger than many women's styles making it easy to read, if a little androgynous. The night light feature is quite cute, thought not a reason to buy this brand. Setting the time is also very easy and straightforward and although some eccentric instructions are provided, they seem to cover every watch model ever contemplated by Timex, are best ignored.

The only angst likely to be encountered relates to sizing the band - it is shipped rather large - think of it as including a few extra links pre-installed. This leaves the option of wearing it lose like a bracelet (not comfortable for me) or somehow excising some links. This task involves pushing out the pins (think of bobby pins, with one end split and the other rounded over - you push on the rounded part while holding the bracelet steady). If you happen to have a jeweler's vice and a 0.7 mm diameter pin pusher handy it will take less than 60 seconds to complete the operation. I'm afraid that I wimped-out and gave $5 to the place where I usually get watch batteries replaced. Even with the small extra expense I am extremely pleased with this purchase.


Customer Buzz
THE INDIGLO PART OF MY OLD AND NOW DISCONTINUED TIMEX WATCH DIDN'T WORK AT ALL AND I NEEDED A REPLACEMENT. THIS MODEL LOOKED BEAUTIFUL ONLINE AND NOW THAT I HAVE IT AND SET IT, IT'S EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL. THE WATCH CLASP IS RELATIVELY CLOSE TO WHAT I NEED AS I USE ONLY ONE HAND AND IT'S EASY TO LATCH AND UNLATCH. THE TWO TONES MAKES IT EASY TO CHOOSE GOLD OR SILVER JEWELERY DEPENDING ON WHAT I WEAR. I CAN CHOOSE TO WEAR IT WITH CASUAL CLOTHES OR FORMAL WEAR. THE INDIGLO IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME SINCE I HAVE POOR NIGHT VISION AND WITH POOR LIGHTING IN PLACES, I CAN SEE THE TIME AT NIGHT.

Customer Buzz
The Timex Indiglo watch I'd worn for years recently died. I loved it so much I searched for another as close as possible to my original. This one fit the bill. It's two-tone, has date function and the improved slide fastener on bracelet. My only complaint was that the bracelet was a little difficult to adjust.

Customer Buzz
It is just what I was looking for. I wear it everyday and fits with any kind of outfit. It's classy and useful.

Customer Buzz
I got this watch to replace another Timex I'd had for over 10 years! Timex is the ONLY watch I will wear. The only complaint I have is I've had to replace the battery already and I've only had it for a couple of months! My other Timex went for 10 years with a only one battery replacement in all that time! Maybe this will be the one time replacement I have to do on this watch...we'll see. Other than that, I love the watch. The face has numbers that are very easy to see and the two-tone color matches everything I wear! I would buy this watch again.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for all the features that other reviewers liked. It's dial is large enough to be easily read but still dressy; the light is wonderful for night time viewing and the bracelet goes with any jewelry. As reviewers stated the bracelet is very long and most women will have to have it resized.

Unfortunately, my watch does have a problem. It stopped everyday for the first two weeks, but if I reset it it would continue to run until the next day. By this time I had the bracelet resized and couldn't return it to Amazon. It now has run for 3 days without stopping but is losing a minute or two each day. I will probably send it back to Timex for repair. I would hope this is an uncommon problem based on the 21 other reviews I read before I ordered it. I do love the watch- it was a good choice, despite the problems. One recommendation is to hold off resizing the band and watch it for a few days before wearing it so you can return it to Amazon in an unworn state, if necessary

About Timex Women's Fashion Two-Tone Bracelet #T25771 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #102 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T25771
  • Dimensions: 1.30 pounds
  • Band material: Metal
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: fold-over-double-push-button-safety
  • Dial color: White
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Beautiful two-tone case and bracelet
  • Reliable analog movement
  • Patented electroluminescent lighting technology
  • Date window at 3 o'clock
  • Water resistant up to 50 meters (166 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment