Saturday, March 14, 2009

Timex Women's Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50 Lap Watch #T59211

Customer Buzz
the Timex women's Ironman Triathlon watch is very sleek and pretty in appearance. It has a memory of 50 laps and therefore is great for multiple workouts and keeping a record of interval workouts.

Customer Buzz
I had previously reviewed my other green version of this same wathc and was disappointed because it fogged up and stopped working because I swam with it with my kids. I was hesitant to buy another one based on the reviews but I did finally go ahead and buy the black and silver version. It has been fine through swimming the gym etc. I wear it every day and it has been great. No problems.

Customer Buzz
The watch is exactly as advertised. I am very pleased with it's quality and function. Two thumbs up!

Customer Buzz
Very nice watch for price. Meets my gym and exercise needs.
Instructions are difficult to read. Font is light on a light background. Why can't they just use black font on white background.

Customer Buzz
I am a loyal timex tri atch wearer- have worn nothing else for the last 25 years. I have had to return this watch for repair twice- just not up to their usual standards. Water got in the dial- they replaced it. I'm about to send it back since the side of the strap has come loose and will permit the watch to leak again. Also the band soils very easily. there are other, better watches from timex.

Customer Buzz
I am very pleased with this watch. It is easy to use and the digits are easy to read, even whe running. Great features like the chrono and timer. I haven't used the alarm yet, and may never use it but it is nice to have. I love the color too!

Customer Buzz
I like the features on this watch, mainly I wanted something I could use to do timed running intervals and this accomplished that. My biggest complaint is that the band rapidly stained and changed color, so it looks dirty all the time. Because of that I only wear it for workouts.

Customer Buzz
My wife absolutely loves her watch. It is easy for her to set the alarm and use the chronograph. It is small enough to fit her wrist and not look like a man's watch. It has lots of features and easy to use.

Customer Buzz
What's not to like:
waterproof
comfortable
keeps accurate time
stopwatch timer
not too big (1 1/4" face)
numbers are easy to read
I think it's pretty (the pink color is really more of a dull rose - not too girly and definitely not masculine)

I can't think of a single negative.... Just what I needed.

Customer Buzz
Great watch in general, however my particular one experienced some kind of leakage and subsequent water failure after 7 months. I swim regularly, but the watch is designed to handle that (you know, the swim part of the ironman). Failure was sudden. All was fine, then suddenly 7 months later after one workout, I noticed some clouding of the display which appeared to be due to moisture. Was gone by the next morning. After the next workout though, display was totally blank and remained so. So, I am disappointed.
So now I face trying to deal with the timex warranty (thanks to amazon's records I do have the proof of purchase), sending them my watch under unclear instructions, with $7, to some PO box and hope they will send me a "reconditioned" watch, which may be "similar" to this one, eventually (no timeline in the pdf file). Or I can just buy a new watch with one click and be done. The real question in the latter case is, will I opt for *this* watch again. Unclear.
Good luck.

About Timex Women's Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50 Lap Watch #T59211 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #134 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T59211
  • Number of items: 1
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: digital-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Durable womens resin blue adjustable band
  • Water Resistant Depth 100 M
  • 2 interval timers; 3 alarms
  • Indiglo night-light
  • Training log store workouts

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

No comments:

Post a Comment