Thursday, March 5, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Data Link USB Watch #T53722

Customer Buzz
Timex Men's Ironman Data Link USB Watch #T5C291
Jus what I was looking for..My wife has Parkinson's and takes meds every three hours..The alarms keep me right on schedule. I use the usb cable and software to program the watch..

Customer Buzz
it was a good transaction. I like my new watch and I got it at a good price.

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch.I have two of them. This one, the T5C291, has a black face and a adjustable nice metal band. The other one, a 53722 has a silver face and resin band. One is for dress up and the other for normal wear. Both watches work the same. You hook them up to a computer and program them to do and store what you want. I have to take Meds. several time a day and have alarms programed in to remind me. When the alarm goes off there is a scroll bar that comes on that tells you what the alarm is for. I have all kinds of phone #'s on it. Also has a schedule program to use, which I have our football and baseball teams schedule on....you can put ALL NFL teams schedules on it. It also has a special ocassions program and a appointments program, Plus several other programs. All in all ...a super watch

Customer Buzz
The Timex Ironman Data Link USB Watch has been around for several years and I think somehow it has remained a secret. It really is a miniature PDF. I download my somewhat complicated work schedule from Windows Outlook directly into the watch, where I can check it at anytime. It has a 15 minute alarm reminder. Birthdays have one week countdowns. All contact phone numbers and e-mail addresses can be downloaded from Outlook. There are many other useful functions (even keeps good time).

Customer Buzz
I have owned an Ironman Data Link watch in the past, but this one outshines the original by far. A well made watch.

Customer Buzz
I received the watch very fast and at a good price. The only problem I have with Amazon.com is that there are many items they will not deliver to me, since I have an APO address. The watch is great and worth every penny of the $45 I spent for it.

Customer Buzz
I've had Timex Data Link watches since they first came out, and the Ironman version is terrible. The watch itself is fine, but the "metal" band has small rubber connectors between the links. These connectors break when stressed, and fall apart even more easily as the watch band gets older. Unfortunately, the watchband connects to the watch with an unusual design, and can't be replaced with a more durable band. (Note in the picture the two black rubber projections, almost like prongs connecting to the watch itself.) If you buy this, plan on replacing the watchband every 1-2 years.

Customer Buzz
I bought this with the idea of no longer carrying a smart phone. Well i was only able to sync it once. After that i got an error message about the watch and an invalid response. So i called customer service. Told me to change the battery. So I changed the battery and was able to sync it a total of 3 more times. Then i got the invaid response. Called customer service again. Told me to ship it to them. 3 weeks has passed and i have not heard anyting. Bought a new smart phone in the meantime. Not a good idea.

Customer Buzz
Bought for my son who runs X-country and track. Very easy to initially setup and very intuitive to use. Built really well. Computer interface sort of a "gee wiz" factor but does what it says. Makes setting reminders and such much easier than doing it on the watch. Great product at a great price

Customer Buzz
Over the years, I have bought a lot of watches and damaged/lost almost all of them, then, I bought myself this Data Link. This watch is sturdy and great looking.
The watch is a master piece. Its not just a watch but personal assistant on the wrist. All the functionalities it provides are very usable unlike the other so called Data watches. It seamlessly syncs up with Outlook and pulls in all contacts. There is no need to worry in case your cell phone battery plays tyrant. The 200 lap memory on the stopwatch is just great for keeping a tab on my running. The password protected notes section keeps the bank details safe and handy. Schedules, appointments, tasks, occasions, world time and what not. This watch has everything. The icing on the cake is that there is a hyper active yahoogroup on the watch, which keeps churning out new softwares for the watch every now and then.
The watch is completely customizable. You can select the programs you want on the watch and rearrange their order too. So if you need more memory for your contacts, the schedules can be bumped off and the stop watch can be reduced to just 5 laps. Marvelous.
One small glitch is that it can only sync up with one computer. So you cannot sync up simultaneously with your PC at home and office. If you try connecting it to a new PC, it resets all the preferences. This can be worked around by carrying all the required data files in a USB thumb drive. I have not tried this though.
In short, you need not waste time over the reviews, this watch is a steal even at $150.

About Timex Men's Ironman Data Link USB Watch #T53722 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #46 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T53722
  • Band material: resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: quartz
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Digital display ironman
  • Connects to PC, data link USB, works with MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
  • 200 lap sports chronograph
  • Easy-to-read large digit display; mulit-event timer
  • Indiglo night-light

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment