Friday, March 6, 2009

Timex Men's Classic Camper Watch Black #T18581

Customer Buzz
The watch works fine and everything, but there are a few things about the watch that I found annoying:

It ticked very loudly.

The cloth band never stayed fastened.

Customer Buzz
My BF was looking for this watch in those army navy stores and they wanted a whole lot more than what i paid for so i bought two! Great buy!

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch for anyone in the Military or going overseas to work with the Army. It sells for around $30 at the Army stores outside of the US. Plus, for some reason, watches cannot be shipped from the States. It's a great buy !!

Customer Buzz
Good and basic. Light weight so I don't even know I'm wearing it. the crystal got marked up and a little toothpaste and it looks good as new.

Customer Buzz
overall pleased, but wont buy it over again. its noisiness doesnt drive me nuts but i am aware of it sometimes, for example, i have to take it off when trying to sleep. after only about a month i can clearly begin to see wear and tear on the nylon band..

Customer Buzz
FINE SIMPLE CLASSIC WATCH (wish it would glow): awesome classic design, hard to see at night, wish it would light up.

Customer Buzz
I've had this watch for over a year and I'll tell you it's about my fave. It looks good, is light weight, VERY easy to read, simple, comfortable, and reliable. It works with my clothes (mostly wear long-sleeved shirts) and is a no-brainer to color-coordinate. I'd buy another one without hesitation.

Customer Buzz
Excellent watch, have had one previously that was run over and crushed, but like it so much that I ordered another.


Customer Buzz
I love this watch. Yes, it does have a loud "tick" but nothing that would keep me up at night. It has an awesome display, seems pretty rugged, and was only $20!! The watch band is comfortable and the whole watch in general just has a very nice styling!

Customer Buzz
I had a military Timex for years and wanted a back up. Good little watch

About Timex Men's Classic Camper Watch Black #T18581 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #150 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T18581
  • Dimensions: .15 pounds
  • Band material: Nylon
  • Bezel material: Metal
  • Case material: plastic
  • Clasp type: buckle
  • Dial color: Black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

  • Case diameter: 35 mm

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment