Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Timex Unisex 3 Lap Ironman Resin Strap Watch #T5E961

Customer Buzz
I wear this watch all day (work, play, gym, etc.) The size is nice, small yet easy to read. I don't like the bulky alternatives. Getting watch, chrono, countdown timer, several alarms, and 100m waterproof for $35 is a good deal for me. The Indiglo lighting numbers on a dark background is different in a good way.

My one complaint is about the wrist band, for which I admittedly have a thing. My last watch had nylon/leather which stayed wet and smelled funky after a while. I do like the rubber material used for this watches band. However, the loop that holds the band after the buckle is not reliable. It moves around and often leaves the band flapping around. A minor issue, but being active I hate loose straps flapping around. I've had the watch just over a year and have had no failures.

Customer Buzz
I have this watch in sort of a mid-green color, and I've beat it to death. Runs like a top, does everything I need. Plus, I'm a scuba diver and have had it at depths of up to 110 feet fairly often without problems. It really IS water resistant.

True, the watchband dies pretty quickly, but I found several places to buy a replacement for an average price of $12...one is a sports outlet with three initials in the name - the 18th letter of the alphabet, the 5th, and the ninth. I've had mine for over a year and the battery's still going, but admittedly you probably do have to take it to a jeweler to have it replaced.

Good luck!

Customer Buzz
WARNING: Timex says to take this watch to a jeweler to replace the battery. That's because you can't reset it and get everything to work again if *you* change the battery. So, it's nice for about 2 years then probably time to find another watch.

Customer Buzz
I don't agree with the other reviewer. The wrist band is fine. It's been about 1.5 years and the band hasn't shown any signs of failing. I guess if you strangle your wrist with the watch then it might not last so long.

Onto the review.

I like this watch. Its got three alarms which I need. Other features are easy to use and adjust. Well what else can I say. I'm satisfied.

Customer Buzz
The watch is fine, but the watchband is resin (plastic) and like others I have owned, break within a year or so from normal flexing. Mine did and I cannot find a replacement band in stores or online. Thus 2 stars because the watch works, the band doesn't.

About Timex Unisex 3 Lap Ironman Resin Strap Watch #T5E961 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #955 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5E961
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Reliable quartz movement
  • Strong mineral crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 34 mm
  • Resin case; Gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment