Monday, March 16, 2009

Timex Men's Metal Analog and Digital Combo Watch #T44642

Customer Buzz
This is the second of this watch I own. The first one finally wore out after years (so long I can't remember). A couple of the buttons became very hard to push. I went through 4-5 watch bands on the original. This watch band will last!


Customer Buzz
There are very few watches I have found that offer good quality, the analog/digital combo and the alternate time zone feature. This watch offers all of those plus it has a very readable face which other more stylish watches do not have. I just purchased this watch as a replacement for the same model which I had for about three years.

Customer Buzz
this is really the perfect watch for me. i use the timer and alarm every day. it's the same watch i had in high school and through college--i think i had about three of them over the years. some broke, some got lost. the problem i had with the last one was that the back plate kept popping off. i think i may have warped it or something. but i'd definitely recommend.

Customer Buzz
I've had this watch for two years and it has held up amazingly. I work as a custodian and it has stood the test of time. My old watches used to last a couple months, maybe a year, but this watch is still going. The chemicals I work with usually eat right through the finish of most watches but even after 2 years of abuse this watch has minimal weathering. The finish is great looking and strong. I also love this watch because I'm also a pilot and the digital and analog allows me to keep the digital set in my local time zone and the analog set in Universal Coordinated Time. All in all a fantastic watch and at an amazing price.

Customer Buzz
A good purchase for these money. If you don't screw its brains too much, it's gonna serve you pretty well for a long time.

Well, otherwise, in case of a glitch (yeah, that may happen if you play with it pretty intensively :), press and hold all four buttons to reset watches to their default settings.


Customer Buzz
The setup is not as intuitive as my previous two Timex watches. Older watches had a dial that could be turned to set the alarm. This watch does not have that feature and the alarm is much more difficut to set.

Customer Buzz
I've owned two of these watches back-to-back. All in all it has all the features I look for in a good but relatively inexpensive wristwatch.

Features I like:
1) It's water resistant. That's important to me since I'm an aquatic biologist and fisherman and any watch of mine has got to be able to handle getting wet - no problems there so far!
2) It has analog and digital displays.
3) The digital displays include a 2nd time zone, stop watch, countdown timer, and alarm
4) It features Timex's Indiglo technology that lights the dial when a button is depressed.
5) The 3 buttons are quite intuitive, so the learning curve is not that steep to learn the full capability of this watch
6) I like the leather watch strap since I don't care for flashy watches.

Features I dislike:
1) Make sure that someone who KNOWS how changes the battery. If you don't you will lose the alarm/beeper feature. That happened with both of my watches, but the last time I had the battery changed the alarm/beeper options returned.
2) There are two small leather loops that hold the watch strap in place (like belt loops), but one is attached to the other end of the watch strap and the other one is not. The free loop slides all over the place, and eventually waers out and falls off....normal wear and tear.
3) I wish the watch strap adjustment were not limited to a few holes. I would prefer a strap that lets you have finer control over the tightness or loosness of the watch strap.

All in all, I very much like this watch. I've owned one for about the past eight years. If the one I know own dies, I'd be happy to buy another just like it to replace it.

A solid 4-star value.

Customer Buzz
Like the look and feel of this watch. That said there are a few dealbreakers for me which is why I'm shopping for a new one:

1: Second hand does not glow in the dark. Not a huge issue for most people but I need it in order to do my job. 'nuff said.

2: Light only stays on as long as you hold it. If you hold it down and it changes to "light-stays-on-for-4-seconds" mode, that mode doesn't stick...an hour or so later and it's back to only lighting up while you press it. Why allow us to change the mode if I can't keep it?

3: This is the big one - THE KNOB FOR SETTING THE ANALOG CLOCK POPS OUT TOO EASILY. I am an RN and this means two things - I NEED to always know what time it is, and I do ALOT of work with my hands. I can't tell you how many times I've looked down and the clock is an hour or more off. It seems to be rubbing on my hand when my wrist is bent and just popping out. This occurs without even noticing, that's how easily this knob pops.

Customer Buzz
My 12 year old son absolutely loved his Eid watch. I highly recommend it as a gift.

Customer Buzz
A bit tricky to figure out the instructions for setting alarms and such, but can go to timex's site and find better instructions for similar watches.

About Timex Men's Metal Analog and Digital Combo Watch #T44642 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #536 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T44642
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
  • Band material: Brown Leather Strap
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: white
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz Movement
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Analog movement with digital display, brown leather strap
  • Timer, 3 time zones
  • Indiglo night-light, brushed case
  • Water resistant depth 50 m
  • Luminiscent hands

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

No comments:

Post a Comment