Friday, March 6, 2009

Timex Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20041

Customer Buzz
Dial is easy to read at a glance and the stem-press dial illumination is handy.
Downsides:
1. Stem is woefully undersized, difficult to pull and to grasp for adjusting time.
2. Calendar is useless. Should be eliminated, making the watch even more of a bargain.

Customer Buzz
A truly attractive easy to read watch, with both date and day of week. Runs accurately and has a nice band

Customer Buzz
Very nice Timex!

Pros:
- simple, large numbers, easy to read
- full-display backlight
- the one I bought ran slow by 1/3 second per day (results may vary). That seems quite accurate to me, but I have never tested watches before

Cons:
- because the leather band is maroon-color, sweat from my wrist soaks in easily and colors the edges black for a few hours. So if you want this watch to always look good, don't wear it when exercising.
- day-of-week and day-of-month don't switch at the same time (day-of-week moves from 12 AM to 3 AM, and day-of-month moves from 9 PM to 1 AM), so between 1 AM and 3 AM the two don't agree.


Customer Buzz
I love the way this watch looks. It is also very comfortable; however it is extremely loud. In a quiet room I can hear it from about 15 feet away.

Customer Buzz
Time is very easy to read but the day/date is smaller and harder to see that it appears in the photo. I bought the watch for a senior with fair eyesite and he finds it too hard to read.

Customer Buzz
I used to like this watch.I am not that old:) but when my father pinched my previous easy reader and would not swap it for a costlier watch, I bought it again- and kept wondering why would that happen(my father foresaking a costlier watch for this watch.)-
His reasons were:
-I can see the dial clearly during the day, and during the night-without straining the eyes looking for a little radium crystal somewhere.
-The watch is not too heavy.
-If I lose it I can buy it again(or pinch it) without much anguish.
-It was free because he forced me to give to him as a gift (actually, I could not take it off him.)

I am coming to those conclusions as well.It actually looks quite decent with brown leather strap.

The Date adjustment can be very tricky- and finding the middle station very difficult.

Significant loss of time has not been an issue so far- timex haven't mentioned the limits of accuracy in their brochure either.I will keep an eye on that.

Customer Buzz
i have worn a timex "easy reader" for many years and recommend it to anyone who can't decide. amazon is my choice.

Customer Buzz
SETTING THE DAY AND DATE ON THE WATCH IS VERY DIFFICULT, ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO HAVE ARTHRITIS IN THEIR HANDS.

Customer Buzz
This is my first Timex watch that does not keep accurate time. It runs 5 to 7 minutes late every day. I do not recommend this watch. Even for the low price, give today's technology, and the Timex reputation, a Timex watch should keep accurate time. Oops! gota go. I'm late!

Customer Buzz
I rate this transaction -000- I have several reasons
1. When I reported this problem to you I was referred to Chelsea watches. I bought the watch from you not Chelsea.2.The watch ran only for minutes and then stopped. 3.I paid fees on the delivery end and on the return end to the tune of $8 plus. I see no return on this fee so I guess I am out $8.When I bought the watch Iindicated that the purchase was to be taken from my gift certificate not my credit card and was told that the treansaction of giving my credit card number was required but that the charge would be on the gift card. Please return the balance on the gift card to me by your check. I guess in the future I will be better served doin business on a face to face basis.

About Timex Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20041 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #227 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T20041
  • Dimensions: 4.00" h x 13.80" w x 13.90" l,
  • Case material: stainless-steel

Features

  • Reliable quartz movement
  • Stainless steel case with brown leather strap
  • Patented electroluminescent lighting technology
  • Day and date display at 3 o'clock
  • Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment