Friday, March 13, 2009

Timex Women's Easy Reader Two-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T2H381

Customer Buzz
Your service was excellent, I requested two day delivery and my order arrived as agreed AND in time for Christmas. The stores were all out of what I wanted to give and you had it in stock! Thank you!

Customer Buzz
Looks great and works great! Good price for quality.
Amazon shipped faster than expected. Got it in plenty of time for XMAS.

Customer Buzz
I gave the watch to a friend and after wearing it for a few days the expansion bracelet caused her wrist to break out with a rash. She is unable to use it and I have been trying to return it.

Customer Buzz
Just received this watch today from Amazon and let me say that I am very picky about watches and bought this watch for 2 reasons:
Bought this because TIMEX watch is my favorite brand, and it lasts and lasts! I am going from past experiences both windup Timex watches and also Quartz Timex watches. I still have a 1985 Quartz that is still going, no light in this one this is why I bought this watch and also because it is an EASY READER! I would have given this watch 5 stars but did not because of the watchband problem, please read on in the CONS and you will see why...Also, did not want to see someone else go through the time and expense that I did, it cost me $5 to have the watchband cut and adjusted and even so it is still not a comfortable watchband due to width, so I ended up buying a LEATHER watchband at $9 so it cost me more money and trouble due to the wide width of this watchband that pinches! (I have always found that leather watchbands are easier to adjust, look smart and are so much more comfortable).
PROS:
1) Easy reader feature--this watch is very easy to read yet it is small enough to be feminine as I am girly girly!
2) Great simple design, just right for any occasion from everyday to dressy watch!
3) Best of all, the light as I need to see the time at night and in dimly lit areas.
4) Second hand, great feature
5) Water-resistant, however, I will take it off when I shower just to be on the safe side after reading the other reviews.
CONS:
1) I could only find ONE CON. This watch will only accept a leather band (if you choose to replace the band). I went to a jeweler and had him try to place a very nice metal band that should have fit this watch, it did not because it has to be rounded at the top to fix. *Note that the older Timex watches, you could replace the band with a metal band or a leather band. ****However, I did have the same jeweler take out some lengths out of the band that came with the watch and it fits OK, however because of the WIDTH of the band it pinches and is NOT COMFORTABLE. So at the same time, I bought a leather replacement band and probably have this one put on this watch as I find a leather band is much more comfortable and easy to adjust because I have such small wrists! Would I buy this watch again? Yes for 2 reasons: THE LIGHT feature and the EASY READER FEATURE, for those reasons, and I will enjoy this watch with my new BLACK LEATHER WATCHBAND!


Customer Buzz
I owned a watch identical to this for years until I lost it at the gym last spring. I replaced it in April because I love its features: big, clear numbers, indiglo dial, water resistant, date, metal band, easily taken on and off for swimming.

I thought it was my fault that it got water in it and then died. I don't think any watch that is labelled water "resistant" should be expected to last through a full day in a huge wave pool. So I returned to Wal-Mart and bought another one.

Now it, too, is dead. I even thought I put the old watch back on by accident after washing the dishes. I haven't done anything differently than I did with the original one that I owned. This watch simply is no longer water resistant. It will not last through normal handwashing and other daily activities. Disappointing. This used to be a well-designed, reliable watch for both everyday and dress-up wear.

Customer Buzz
This watch is nice looking watch with a mostly gold expansion bracelet. I am not a heavy person, and my arms, wrists, are slender. I find the expansion bracelet to be just a little bit tighter than I would like it to be. I think it would be more comfortable with just one more link on it.

Customer Buzz
I bought this for my elderly mother who finds it difficult to see the time on other watches.It is practical and yet easy to put on.Ideal letters that can be viewed without eyestrain.

Customer Buzz
Thanks. The watch arrived on a timely manner and in good condition.
It is purchased as a gift and the receiver has not yet seen it. I hope she likes it.

Customer Buzz

First, having very poor sight, I really appreciate Timex' easy reader watches, which can be read without being huge. I had my last one for about 10 years, and am only replacing it because the finish has faded, (and it needs a battery).

This watch has a perfect face, for me. While I can't read the date, it's nice to know it's there, and it's good looking. Even my husband, who notices nothing, commented on how nice the watch is. (Boy, was I surprised!) Now for the beastly part. The band scratches and leaves marks on my wrist. Now, my wrist is NOT huge, it's 6 1/4". The band isn't stretched at all when it's on. Timex did something very smart when they made bands that are easily adjustable. Unfortunately that left them with a rough finish. I'm thinking of exchanging it for a different band on a similar face.

All that being said, it's kept perfect time for the two days I've had it.

About Timex Women's Easy Reader Two-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T2H381 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #267 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T2H381
  • Dimensions: .79 pounds
  • Band material: Metal
  • Case material: Metal
  • Clasp type: expansion
  • Dial color: White
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

  • Case diameter: 25 mm

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment