Saturday, March 28, 2009

Timex Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20011

Customer Buzz
I wanted this Timex watch for two reasons: the easy-to-read face and the indiglo feature. I'm happy with both. And, at about $25, the price is right.

Customer Buzz
I have been purchasing Timex watches for over 40+ years, and will never purchase another again EVER. I have purchased 5 of these watches in the last year and not one did as it claimed. Everyone of them had a problem with the water resistant seal. I don't swim, bath, etc. with them on only wash my hands - TIMEX definitely as gone the way of corrupt corporate America. Quality is not even in the equation.

Customer Buzz
Ask me one year from now.... If it's still ticking,great.... What do ya want from a $30.00 Watch ?

Customer Buzz
I have had this watch for about a month and a half. It works great - the Indiglo backlight is reliable and surprisingly bright in the dark. It's accurate - I set this watch by the clock in my office (a nice mahogany-backed table clock by Comitti London) the day I received it, and it has not wavered at all. And it's sturdy - if I got the daily banging-around that I put my watch through, I'd be in the hospital inside of six hours, but my watch just takes it and grins. In my opinion, it is classy, understated, and looks more expensive than it actually is when it's worn with business clothes or just a T-shirt and shorts. I've had more than one person ask me if I should 'be wearing a nice watch' while riding my ATV or playing paintball. When I tell them it's a Timex, and then tell them the price, they usually don't believe me until I show them the watch up close so they can see the brand name. I've already had one friend buy a similar watch after seeing mine (he actually bought a more expensive Timex, and it looks just as nice). I was, and still am, saving up for a really expensive Brietling. But I'm certainly in no hurry now - this watch is great and I hope and expect to get many years of use out of it. The leather band is comfortable, flexible, and tougher than most other watch bands I've seen out there. This watch is all-around nice.

Customer Buzz
I wanted a watch that displays easy-to-read numerals plus both day and date. This watch meets those requirements perfectly and the cost is very reasonable. The large black numbers set against the white face make for easy reading, even for my 57 year old eyes. I would give it five stars, except the band that comes with the watch is too short for large men. I had to replace the one provided with a longer one. Also, the watch face is perhaps a bit petite for larger men, though I still like it. I strongly recommend this watch if you are 6' tall or less, and if you weigh 200 pounds or less.

About Timex Men's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20011 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #267 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T20011
  • Band material: Leather
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: off-white
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

  • Case diameter: 35 mm

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment