Sunday, March 29, 2009

Timex Women's Pink Ironman Sleek iControl Resin Strap Watch #T5K046

Customer Buzz
Received the watch as a gift. Used it during my last marathon and it worked great. This watch is everything it is advertised. couldn't be happier with this product.

Customer Buzz
I bought a pink and a gray for the hubby and me. I'm soooo jealous that my husband can use his at the gym with his iPod Video and my new iPhone 3G doesn't work with it! *sob* I hope they come out with one that is compatible with iPhone soon, because I think this is an awesome device! My husband loves his, and it was SUPER easy to use - pretty much set the clock and you're ready to go.

Customer Buzz
This watch is awesome...put ipod in pocket and control by your watch! What an awesome idea!

Customer Buzz
THIS IS A REAL CLASSY UPDATE WATCH ANYONE WILL BE HAPY WITH COMES WITH GOOD DIRECTIVES AND A GREAT GIFT ALSO IN PINK FOR THAT SPECIAL GAL !

Customer Buzz
The watch is fantastic, the iPod control feature works perfectly but DON'T GET THE PINK. It gets filthy looking.

About Timex Women's Pink Ironman Sleek iControl Resin Strap Watch #T5K046 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #638 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5K046
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Digital-Gray
  • Dial window material: Acrylic
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Reliable quartz movement
  • Strong acrylic crystal protects dial from scratches and scrapes
  • Case diameter measures 41.5 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-Gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water resistant up to 330 feet (100 M)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment