Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42 Lap Combo Analog Digital Dress Watch #T56371

Customer Buzz
This is my first Timex watch, and I'm happy with the look, build quality and the functionality of this watch. I used to wear Tag Heuer but don't want to keep scratching my expensive watches at work. This watch looks stylish and the build is solid. It has a heavy/solid feel but not too heavy to wear on daily basis. At night, the indiglo works well with the digital side but not the analog arms.

However, I'm really unhappy with Timex rebate service. I submitted a valid request with a valid UPC (sticker on the box). Timex sent everything back saying I didn't provide UPC and my purchase date was not valid. Luckily Amazon amazing support team take care of rebating the refund for me, and within 1 hour of me emailing them on a Saturday after midnight. I'm truly amazed and happy I gave my business to Amazon.



Customer Buzz
First of all, i first seen this watch in the movie, Stranger Than Fiction with Will Ferrell, and i just needed it. Of Course this watch doesn't do some of the things as in the movie, however this is a very well constructed watch with many functions. It is stylish for when you need a dressy watch, but casual enough for everyday use. The only complaint i have, is that it is a little on the bulky, and heavy side. I have many watches ranging from Citizens, Fossil Etc.... By far this watch is the best watch for the value.

Customer Buzz
I've owned it for a few weeks now and it works great. You can remove the digital text (hold upper right button) if all you want are analog hands, or you can have both.

Very sturdy and well built. I couldn't figure out how to remove the links on the band, but a jeweler did it for free, so no worries.

My only complaint is that sometimes the analog hands cover up the digital time and it takes you about 3 seconds to read the time instead of 1 second ...

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch after seeing it in Stranger than Fiction. I think it is a great watch. It looks great, wears great and has tons of features. However, the Analog and digital watches drift out of time from each other. I work in television, things at my job start and stop at exact times. I set the watch by our clocks which are the right time. Over the course of a single day the analog and digital times drift apart by about a second. They also both drift from the real time. This means that I am constantly re-setting the time on the watch.

That being said, It is a beautiful watch that I do wear every day and would recommend, particularly if you are not to picky about the exact time.

Customer Buzz
nice watch, as described. amazon shipping was less than desirable. i was concerned that the mangled cardboard they sent as a 'box' would mean that my watch was going to be broken, but luckily not.

probably only by luck though since the packaging was so terrible.

Customer Buzz
I wanted a nice looking masculine digital face watch for both casual and sport jacket occasions. It fits the bill.

Customer Buzz
I love this watch. I was looking at $300-400 Citizen and Seiko watches when I remembered the movie "Stranger Than Fiction". The only down side is the watch is a little heavy and the analog hands are not meshed with the digital time. You have to set them separately.

Customer Buzz
I got this watch over a year ago, and it is the only watch I have consistently worn during the winter and summer months alike. I truly love that it is both sturdy and functional, while maintaining a polished and dressy look at the same time. I'll reiterate the same points others have said. When you turn the dial to change the analog time, it is not synced up to change the digital. On top of that, there are separate batteries, so while my analog arms are dead, the digital is still running. That's a disappointment, and I can understand that at the price point that may not be possible, but I have to believe for a higher price point it would be easily syncable. I would pay as much as $120 for the ability to sync and a better, more vibrant backlight. The backlight is terrible. Didn't find many problems with the alarm other than it is a little bit confusing to set, but once you figure it out, it's fine. It's just an average watch alarm. Aside from the movie comparisons, though, this is by far the best watch I've ever owned, and has already more than paid for it's $60 price point (now it's $50). The fuctions abound, from chrono stopwatch, to lap counter, to giving you the day of the week, month and day, and AM/PM. I think my favorite function is that you can hold down the top right hand button for a few seconds to make the digital time disappear and just show the analog. I prefer the digital, but when I want it to look a little more dressy and classic, I can easily convert it. This is a very well made watch for the money, and a purchase you can't go wrong with. Just don't expect the watch you saw in the movie, and you'll be fine.

Customer Buzz
I bought my husband a nice dress watch for work. It had a normal dial face and it was hard for him to read the date because the number was so small. I looked and looked for one that he might like that he could see better. He loved his sports Timex so much I happened across this one that was almost identical.
He is very pleased with it and I would buy another one.

Customer Buzz
I bought this item for my husband, and he loves it. We had to get a couple of links taken out of the band, and it is on the heavier side as far as watches go, but the extra weight hasn't been an issue at all. The watch looks amazing and is very versatile. The only downside is that the hands sometimes make the digital display a little harder to read. Definitely worth the money, even with the extra cost of getting the band shortened.

About Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42 Lap Combo Analog Digital Dress Watch #T56371 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #40 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T56371
  • Band material: Metal
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: Metal
  • Clasp type: fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button
  • Dial color: Silver
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Analog and Digital
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Analog movement with digital display
  • Chronograph with 42 lap recall
  • Stainless steel bracelet band
  • Water resistant depth 100 m
  • 2 interval timers

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment