Monday, March 9, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E241

Customer Buzz
Bought watch to use in workouts at club and it is better than I had hoped for -- large numbers make it easy to read and functions are easy to use as well. Concerned about strap at first but it fits nicely and is comfortable if not fastened too tightly. All in all, a great bargain at the price and I'm delighted with the product -- looks great too.

Customer Buzz
Purchased this product for my son. It was cheaper online and he is happy with it. No problems with product or service.

Customer Buzz
This is my third Ironman Flix 100 lap beauty (lost one, got a spare) and all I can say is if you like having 4 different set alarms a week to keep up with your schedule, a display that's easy to read with the day of the week and date, a great countdown timer (to keep track of the your blinds at your Thursday night poker), along with a lap counter with 100 lap memory and hands free Indiglo for nighttime running, then you have found it all in this wonderfully affordable and reliable watch.

Customer Buzz
Bought as a xmas gift for my father. when he recieved it he put it on straight away and hasn't taken it off yet, so I guess he loved it.
As for me I thought it was a great looking watch at a very good price and as I live in New Zealand and had it express couriered the price was still good. Would definately purchase similar items again.

Customer Buzz
I had a good old Ironman watch from the 90's that finally got misplaced. I got this as a replacement & was surprised to find how slow and awkward the stopwatch is -- all this "holding down to clear" stuff really makes it impractical if you are timing an event, or intervals, etc.

Customer Buzz
I've had this watch for about one month. Just what I was looking for. The memory feature is great to store and review my run times. The countdown repeat is my favorite and allows me to perform repetitive exercises. The flix works well but I haven't used it much. I was worried about the plastic band since I was accustomed to a strap but became used to it quickly.

Customer Buzz
As a runner, the one major feature that drew me to this watch more than anything else is the size of the digital display. I want something that I can see at arms length rather than having to lift the watch up to my face. And this is the only watch I've been able to find that has a decent size digital display in the middle of the face rather than at the bottom, as in most digitals, where the day/date/month share equal billing. With the T5E261 the day/date/month are nicely proportioned at the bottom of the face. When I'm running headlong into wind and rain I want to see the chrono. The last thing I want to know is what day of the week it is...

I've owned many Timex watches over the years, and have never had one break. They offer the most bang for buck and the best designs, IMHO. This is a reasonably priced sports watch that looks great and has more features than you could ever want including 5 alarms (daily, weekday, weekend, day of the week for each alarm setting), 100 hour chrono with lap/split, 100 lap memory recalls, countdown timer, multiple workout storage, 9 interval timers, one top pusher for lap/split recording, night mode feature (useful if you run during the dark winter nights), Indiglo night-light, nice black velcro fast strap and FLIX for hands free night light operation (though it does need quite a violent flick of the wrist to make it work, but maybe I've not got the hang of it yet)

A great watch that I'm expecting to last many years through all weathers and many runs.

Just one teeny disappointment was the colour of the face which appears white or light gray in the picture and looks cool, but is actually the usual pale green/grey.

UPDATE: The above review is from Amazon.co.uk which I posted last August. The watch is still going strong - and the band still looks and feels good after soaking up months of perspiration - as it's fabric I just wash it in plain cold water when necessary.

Customer Buzz
This is a step up from the original Ironman for me. I am a Marine curently deployed in Iraq. I needed another watch since I handed my Ironman Triathalon to my son, which I had for 10 years. I like the dual time zone feature so now no thinking about time just press a button and I can see what time it is back home. Also the flix is awesome just set the night mode and just flick your wrist and the light lights up. The large number are great for just needing to glance to see the time. Also the new features on the stopwatch,interval watch and workout memory I will use with my workouts and run times when I return to the states. Great product!

Customer Buzz
My son who is in his final season college level track loves the watch. It is not too bulky and he is quite happy with its features and performance.

Customer Buzz
I've used Ironman watches for years and they've been reliable and a good value. But this watch is by far the best Ironman I've ever had. I'm 62 years old and I need a watch I can see without reading glasses but with goggles on when I'm swimming laps. The readout on this watch is really big and easy to read. (The watch itself is also really big, so if you have dainty wrists it may not be for you.)

The user interface has been completely redesigned and is much improved. A quick scan of the instructions and you'll be able to use all of the functions intuitively.

The only downside to this watch is that the alarm is not as loud at the Timex Expedition analog I also own.

Bravo to Timex for significantly improving on an already great product.

About Timex Men's Ironman 100-Lap FLIX System Watch #T5E241 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #225 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5E241
  • Band material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Digital
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Chronograph ironman
  • 9 Interval timers
  • 5 alarm feature
  • Training log stores workouts
  • Water resistan 100 meters

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment