Friday, March 13, 2009

Timex Women's Marathon Midsize Watch #T5D681

Customer Buzz
This watch performed well and is a cool, sleek watch, but it died within one month, I will try to get a replacement battery for it, but I shouldn't have to.

Customer Buzz
This is the watch that I have been wearing for years. It's so functional and I have come to rely on it so much that my dress watch never gets worn except for the most formal occasions. It's easy to read, easy to program, lights up in the dark and doesn't have too many buttons or look big and clunky like so many other models that do the same things. The most useful functions for me are the timer, the stopwatch and the alarm. I often see other people with this model watch on their wrists - we always squeal "don't you just love this watch?!"

Customer Buzz
This watch far excells my expensive dress Rolex in EVERY way except style and badging. Frequently I wear it for months at a time (including bathing)and only take it off for dressy occassions. I've replaced it three times because of simple wear and tear. TIMEX, PLEASE MAKE A DRESSIER VERSION OF THE MARATHON (call it 'Women's Digital Midsize').
My only complaint is the too youthful color on the face, only because I'm getting to be a bit of an ole fart.

Customer Buzz
I had this watch for four years (it lasted all through college) and it is a great watch. I am one of those people who never takes a watch off (i.e. wear it in the shower, to bed, etc). The first thing to wear/break was the watchband (some small fractures/cracks), but nothing a little electrical tape couldn't fix, and that only started happening in year 4. The design/look is sleak and durable, so you can wear it both to work-out and as casual wear or to work. I definitly reccomend this watch.

Customer Buzz
I owned 2 Rush watches prior, both batteries died and I have never successfully changed a watch battery, so I bought the Marathon...I love the watch as it's just like the Rush in features, very easy to program, but the band is way too long for me. I have to set the band on the smallest hole for my size wrist, which makes the watch sit awkwardly on my wrist due to the band length and hardware. Timex should have stuck with the Rush band design.

Customer Buzz
Yep my wife loved this watch. It has all the functions she wanted and it's nice looking too. For the price you can't beat this deal.
I do have one problem with this watch though, the "pulse" feature does not track or count your pulse. All it does is do the math for your pulse. What you do is start the pulse feature and it starts a ten second count and you count how many beats of your pulse are in the ten seconds and it calculates it for you. So you still have to take your own pulse. But the other functions are great.

Customer Buzz
this timex women's marathon midsize watch replaces the Timex Rush I had for years. I love the touch of purple/pink that gives it a hint of feminine look, without sacrificing the hard working functions I have come to depend on. I use the timer, stopwatch and alarm daily. It's easy to set all functions and they are all very user friendly. You won't even need the owners manual to reset the time for Daylight Savings Time.

Customer Buzz
I really like the size and color of this watch. It has great featureas and is very easy to set. I always buy Timex watches for my running as the price is right and they are very durable watches and last a long time.

Customer Buzz
I've had this watch for about 2.5 years. The indiglo stopped working about a year ago -- when I press the indiglo button, the display goes completely blank. The strap started tearing last month, and now the only thing holding my watch together is a drop of maximum strength adhesive. I wish this watch was more durable. Otherwise, this watch is ok -- I don't really use any of the different modes. I just need a watch that tells me the time and date.

Customer Buzz
This watch has the best preset timer on the market. It is easy to set, easy to clear and only beeps 3 times. I couldn't exercise, teach classes or BBQ without it. Only fault is the watchband which would be better in a velcro strap. Easily fixed with a trip to Walmart.

About Timex Women's Marathon Midsize Watch #T5D681 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #94 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5D681
  • Band material: Resin
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Digital
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Case diameter: 33 mm

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment