Saturday, March 14, 2009

Timex Men's Classic Square Black Leather StrapWatch #T29391

Customer Buzz
I love retro style watches and this one fits the bill perfectly. I bought it and the one with the white face and brown strap, so I can wear the one that suits my clothing and mood. It looks great and I get a lot of complments with whichever watch I'm wearing. It's price is easy on the pocket book, too.

Customer Buzz
Excellent buy for your buck- and I'm not just saying this.
The straps are durable- they actually saved my sister's wrist from being severed from a rust nail; and the strap is still intact!
This watch can be worn as an everyday watch or just a watch for a casualy dressed occasion.

Customer Buzz
For $30 I was impressed by the quality of the watch face itself. The band on the other hand is what I would expect for the money (very cheap "leather.") But aside from the cheap "leather" it is a very comfortable band.
PS If you buy this through Amazon you will get a cheaper warranty for the cheaper price.

Customer Buzz
I recently purchased this watch for my husband to give as a small gift for our 15th wedding anniversary. He typically likes a round dial, but I liked the look of this watch. As luck would have it he likes this watch as well. It has an easy to read dial, and a smooth band. The band is well made. This has become my husband's favorite every day watch. It's what I expected from a Timex watch....well made, and worth the price.

Customer Buzz
I bought this as a Christmas gift. When it was delivered, I was pleased with it's looks, such a good value. The person that I gave it to loved it.

About Timex Men's Classic Square Black Leather StrapWatch #T29391 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #672 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T29391
  • Band material: Leather
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: japanese-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Attractive square case styling with Black dial
  • Date window at the 6 o'clock position
  • Luminescent hands
  • Black leather strap with stainless steel buckle
  • Water resistant to 50 meters

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment