Sunday, March 8, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Flix Watch #T5H591

Customer Buzz
Great watch. Not too big and extremely comfortable. From day one I could barely tell that I was wearing it because it is so light. The shaped wristband helps too.
I've worn this everyday for about two years now. The buttons work well and numbers are large and clear. However, the face of my watch became somewhat cloudy after a camping trip. I'm not sure if it is due to bugspray with high DEET concentration, or if the watch just got too close to the hot fire.

Customer Buzz
I love this watch. My wife bought it for me to use on my first Marathon. I found it very easy to use and easy to read on the go. I used to use the older Ironman watch with two buttons on the front and occasionally pushed the wrong one on the run. This watch eliminates that possibility. It is harder to screw up during the race or the run. Keep the instructions handy until you learn how to use it.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for a guy friend who is 6'4" and almost 300 lbs. So he's big. I was looking for a big watch. The face of this watch is not as big as I'd hoped. Instead I'll be giving it to a smaller guy friend. As for how it works, I don't know yet. It will be a Xmas gift.

Customer Buzz
I was looking for a sports watch to do exercises and one where the strap fix and this was a good solution. It's my first Timex sport watch and I'm happy with the features.

Customer Buzz
Supposed to be water proof - got wet washing the car and you can see water leakage inside the face. Strictly a poser watch - not for active use.

About Timex Men's Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Flix Watch #T5H591 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #112 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5H591
  • Band material: Polyurethane
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: White
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Durable digital display
  • Water Resistant 100 M
  • Indiglo night-light
  • 2 mode countdown timer
  • 3 alarm feature

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment