Monday, March 9, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 50-Lap Watch #T5C661

Customer Buzz
Bought this for my husband. Its not too bulky and is a good casual watch. It has all the features that have become a necessity. Stopwatch, timer, multiple time zone, alarm, light. Great price on Amazon, especially with the Super Saver Shipping.

Customer Buzz
This is a very nice watch that I'm sure would be great to have. However, the picture is very misleading. When the watch arrived, it was almost unrecognizable from the picture. It was larger than I expected (the picture is about the size of the actual item, as it turns out) and the silver-gray color is more metallic than it seems in the picture. I purchased this as a gift for someone, but when it came in I could tell it wasn't what he wanted. I gave it anyway with the option of returning it, which the recipient decided was the best thing to do. He went online later to find a replacement, and the link he sent me was this exact watch: that's how different it looked. So all in all, I'm sure it's a great watch, but it wasn't at all what I thought I was buying.

Customer Buzz
Great inexpensive, good looking running and casual watch. Easy to use chronometer function and teh back light is very easy to read

Customer Buzz
Very nice and dependable watch. I bought SIX of them for some of my employees as a bonus gift and they are very happy with this watch. They look "sporty" and at the same time elegant.

Customer Buzz
I too purchased this watch because the description indicated that it was equipped with the FLIX system. They have since changed the description so this isn't as much of an issue now, but look elsewhere if you're looking for a FLIX watch.

All that aside, I really like the watch and decided to keep it anyway. It's very simple, practical, and isn't overwhelmingly large. Overall, a good watch!

Customer Buzz
This watch it fantastic. I truly never take this watch off. I sleep with it on, i swim, i play sports. This watch is perfect. It fits so well on your wrist that soon enough, you forget it is there. It has stood up to pressures that a watch shouldnt have to face. I have dropped it on rocks. Dropped a 20 pound weight on it. And it even got shot by a paintball directly to the screen and still there are only a few scratches on it. After three years of non-stop wear and tear. The watch band has finally broken but i intend to buy a new band and continue on with it's life span. No matter what you do, this watch is perfect in every way.

Customer Buzz
Bought mine in Dec 2006 and have loved it as it has everything I need as a coach. However I was in a three-foot deep swimming pool for about 2 minutes the other day and the LCD display is now unreadable. I am very surprised by this as the watch is supposed to be WR to 100 meters. I have regularly been swimming with it on with no ill-effects. I thought it would last longer than 17 months. Waiting to hear what Timex have to say.

Customer Buzz
The watch is very solid and serves its function.
It's very easy to keep time and record your splits.

The only drawback is it is a bit bulky.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch, because I had the same watch with a rubberband, which broke often and I was tired to replace it. I found this watch and I never had a better one. It is very easy to handle, got everything I need - timer, worldtime, countdown, alarm, indiglo-light etc. It is water-resistant and now also "unbreakable". Of course it is heavier as the one with the rubberband, but that is normal and after a moment of wearing it I got used to it. So if you think of buying this watch - go ahead and order it you will not regret it.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch to weat to work, where I don't care about banging it around or scratching it up. I just need the time and no other bells or wistles. The space where the date is displayed was broken when I got it, so you can't tell the month. Just need the time. The best thing about it is the strap. I really like the fast wrap velcro strap. Also, the light hardly works at all.

About Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 50-Lap Watch #T5C661 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #213 in Watches
  • Color: Black / Silver / Yellow
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5C661
  • Band material: Resin
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Digital
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Case Diameter - 42 MM

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment