Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Timex Men's Easy Reader Expansion Band Watch #T20461

Customer Buzz
Timex Men's Easy Reader watch. Wanted a simple digital watch w/o stopwatch, military time, lap timer or alarm. Couldn't find one--are you listening Timex? As a senior, wanted a simple, readable watch. Went back to a clock face watch showing time, day and date. Perfect, and affordable.

Customer Buzz
YOU CAN NOT SPEND THAT MUCH MONEY AND GET A BETER WATCH .P E R I O D !

Customer Buzz
This Timex is good looking; the day, date, and time are easy to read; and the style is bold--exactly what I wanted. The battery lasts 10 years, and you can light the dial when it's dark by pushing in on the stem. I would rate it 5 Stars if it hadn't been so difficult to remove a couple of links in the expansion band. It was worth the trouble, but it was a challenge. This is a great watch for sports and casual wear, and the price is right.

Customer Buzz
The watch sweats when exposed to moisture. It is definitely not waterproof or even water resistent to 50ft. Take a walk in the fog and you can bring the experience back home inside the watch. I guess this can be romantic for some people. Mine actually rusted inside. I even opened it whenever it fogged up, dried it out for a couple days, cleaned the sealing surfaces etc....
The other thing is the band is really poor quality. It dents very easily. Bump your arm and it will be dented. And I'm not talking about pounding nails in with the band. Just brush up against a door and its dented.
I was real disappointed. The watch isn't even a 6 months old. Of course I can't find the 1"x1" warrantee card I stapled my reciept onto. I'd buy another model or brand.
It's too bad because I really liked the watch.



Customer Buzz
This is the second time I purchased this watch for my husband. He had the last one for a couple of years, however the band recently broke. He loves this watch because as we all get older, and our eye sight gets worse, it's helpful to be able to see what time it is! The numbers are very large and clear. It is a Timex, and except for the band, it "keeps on ticking," however many times it falls on the floor off the night table. If you like metal elastic bands, which my husband does, it is also very comfortable. And you cannot beat the price!

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch for the money! Keeps perfect time, and looks good also!

Customer Buzz
This watch keeps perfect time & is easy to read.
Overall a very good value & great service!

Customer Buzz
The watch is great. Its price is reasonable. It is beautiful, reliable and keeps accurate time. However, setting the day is a hassle. You have to keep rotating the hands until you get the correct day and time. Setting the date is easy. It is an easyreader watch and ideal for people who have difficulty reading. On the other hand, this watch is quite fragile and has to be protected from getting wet. The band is expandable and looks nice.

Customer Buzz
I love my watch because I can see the hands easly and read the date without squinting.

Customer Buzz
The inexpensive Timex watch, with date, and illumination is as it was advertised. The only thing I don't like is the stretch metal band that goes around my wrist. It takes, for me some getting used to.

About Timex Men's Easy Reader Expansion Band Watch #T20461 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #95 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T20461
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .86 pounds
  • Band material: Metal
  • Case material: Metal
  • Clasp type: expansion-band
  • Dial color: White
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 30 meters

Features

  • Reliable analog-quartz movement
  • Watch dial withpatented blue electroluminescent lighting technology
  • Quick-Date features day and date
  • Comfortable stainless steel expansion band
  • Water resistant to 30 meters (100 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment