Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Timex Unisex Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50/100 Watch #T54281

Customer Buzz
I've purchased this same exact watch before and it worked great. Used it for swimming, running, and everything in between. Not a problem with the first watch. I decided to purchase the same exact watch again through amazon.com since my first watch was getting pretty beat up. I'd had it for years and the wrist band was about to go. The silver grey paint was starting to flake off. The new second watch looked exactly as my first watch except the 2nd day I used it for my usuall swimming sessions I noticed the watch a few hours later had fogged and water had gottten into the watch were it shorted out the crystal display. Bad luck of the draw!?!?!? I'll probably buy another of the same model and figure that this one just happened to be a lemon.




Customer Buzz
I love the large display and functionality of the buttons. Too bad the band keeps peeling off.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch and it just stopped working. Returned it, second one stopped too. I gave up after this. Do not buy this watch.

Customer Buzz
I only just bought this watch and I have no issues yet. The band fits great and doesn't slip when I'm running. The indiglo is slightly different in that the entire back screen doesn't light up - just the digits but you can see it just as well. Had to research how to set the interval timers but wasn't hard to do; although it's a little hard to hear it when I'm running through the city (but if it were any louder I'd surely be embarrassed). One of the main negative reviews I read about this watch was the band, so as I've only had it for two weeks I can't really comment but if something does go wrong sooner than expected and through no fault of my own I'll be sure to update my rating. Oh...it's about average size but I wouldn't recommend it for someone who can be classified as petite - it'll look like a corsage on your wrist!

Customer Buzz
Bought this watch for myself and liked it so much...bought one for my husband. Nice big numbers. Even though face is fairly large it is also flat. Only drawback: if the band breaks, cracks etc from overuse...no more watch....Still a good bargain!

Customer Buzz
Like other reviewers, I like the watch...until the band broke off. Apparently impossible to fix.

Customer Buzz
Very good price when compared to what[...] wanted for essentially the same watch. I like the smaller band. I've had ironman watches over the years and this is the best for me. I don't think the band is a problem with reasonable care.

Customer Buzz
This was actually a replacement watch, because somebody snagged my first one (don't know why I even took it off in the first place...). Great sports watch--light, functional, plenty of features. Only a couple issues: 1) there's a slight crack that developed just on the left of the large start/lap button at the bottom of the watchface. I thought it was actually a scratch for the longest time, but it hasn't caused any problems (as far as I can tell). 2) The start/lap button is a little unresponsive at times, and it has been for as long as I can remember. Then again, this could be related to issue 1). Either way, great buy!!!

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for four reasons: the Timex brand, the interval timer function, the wristband feel, and the price. Timex always puts out great products, and I happened to find this one at a price about $10 lower than on Amazon. The interval timers are great for runners looking to do workouts without a coach around. The wristband is nice looking and feels great, but it will separate from the watch at the most inopportune times (like when you're running), and it is NOT easy to put back together. Some people would say three out of four is not bad, but for someone who will wear this watch daily, especially while running, this is not the Timex to get. Stay away from any Timex watches with this type of wristband... you will regret it!

Customer Buzz
I like the watch unit. It has large numbers, with 2 interval timers, which are great for interval training.

The bad part is the watch band. It cracks and breaks, and there is no way to replace it besides buying a new watch. Now I am looking for a watch with the identical features but with replaceable watch bands.

About Timex Unisex Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50/100 Watch #T54281 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #42 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T54281
  • Number of items: 1
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital-gray
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Digital
  • Water-resistant to 328 feet

Features

  • Chronograph training log
  • Water Resistant 100 M
  • Indiglo night-light
  • Black resin strap, matte case
  • 2 interval timers, dual time zones

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment