Sunday, March 22, 2009

Timex Men's Metal Field Expedition Brown Leather Strap Watch #T47012

Customer Buzz
This watch is gloss black. The photo looks mat grey. I notified Amazon of this by email and they sent me a second watch(why i will never know) and then tried to bill me for it. Then I had to spend more time working with Amazon on the phone to get mailing lables to send the second watch back. In the end I ended up with the original ugly gloss black watch. I will never use Amazon again.

Customer Buzz
Though this is no doubt a great watch, it's not the gray, brushed metal finish as shown on amazon or on the Timex website. The case is black, which in my opinion changes the whole look of the watch. I read some reviews where folks like the black; for me, it doesn't work. I don't know if there was a switch at some time, but come on, how hard is it to change the picture??

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch at a Timex store a few months ago for a travel time piece. Within a week or two I dropped it on a soft surface and the rear metal case cove popped open! I brought to the store and the clerk was trying to blame me. I finally told him I have had watches that have been through wars and have never had the rear case pop off. He finally have me the new watch same model, though he treated me like I was stupid.I happen to be in the 'business', so I doubt this is the case. Two weeks later I had my watch off sitting on the drier. It fell 4 feet onto a rug, and you guessed it, the rear case cover popped off. It was lucky I had a witness for the first incident. The salesman actually pressed the rear case cover back on and dropped it on the floor and gave it back to me, telling me it didn't pop off. no refund of course for faulty design. So I ponied up another pile of dosh for a Timex T49618, screw in rear case cover good for 200 meters. No surprises after 24 hrs......

Customer Buzz
I love this watch. I love being able to see the time regardless of lighting or weather conditions.

Customer Buzz
Good price. Runs perfectly. Very clear display. Black face. Comfortable strap. Large white hands with small red sweep second hand. Most watches are hard to read unless you stare at them. I wanted one that I could glance at for a tenth of a second and see the time. (Say while driving at 60 MPH) This one is perfect.

Customer Buzz
Overall watch dimensions are fine with me. Colour of the metal surround was black rather than the grey displayed, but that was OK.
Date display window is approx 2mm (less than 1/4 inch), so small in fact that it is practically unreadable unless in very bright light, read from directly in front and you stop to really concentrate.
Very happy with the watch otherwise and satisfied with this purchase.

Customer Buzz
Nice design and simple watch operation for an everyday timepiece. And Timex reliability is top notch.

Customer Buzz
I have owned 3 of these over time and each was a great watch.I unfortunately tend to lose them.



Customer Buzz
Watch is very nice looking--much nicer than the photo--rugged and masculine. Face is easy to read and Indiglo lighting is wonderful! It's one of the heaviest watches I've owned. Primary drawbacks are 1) cannot adjust date directly (you must wind the dial 24 turns to advance the date); 2) the date is so small it's difficult to read.

For the money it's a great watch. I would definitely recommend it.

Customer Buzz
great watch, except;
problems: can not read date unless you are a magician, too small



About Timex Men's Metal Field Expedition Brown Leather Strap Watch #T47012 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1163 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T47012
  • Dimensions: .85 pounds
  • Band material: Leather
  • Case material: Metal
  • Dial color: light-olive-green
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Case diameter: 40.4 mm

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment