Sunday, March 29, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Analog and Digital Combo Watch #T45181

Customer Buzz
This watch had everything I could need in a watch, but after changing the time for daylight savings the digital won't work anymore. The light button won't even work. I have had this watch for barely 4 months and now for 5 days my watch stays on 3-7 SA. The alarm goes off every morning at 8am. I never set it to. I can't change anything but the analog time. Thankfully it still runs.

Customer Buzz
I gave this as a Birthday gift to a friend's son last Sept
and according to him he liked it a lot.....Been waring it every day
no problem.

Customer Buzz
This is the second Times Expedition I have owned. They are very easy to set, easy to use and you can stretch it to 3 times zones. Indiglo is a fantastic emergency flashlight if you need a light in a pinch. If you need a decently rugged watch for a low price, this is it. One word to the wise, though. I have bigger than average wrists; get a different watch band. I tried to wear in the provided one, but it wouldn't stay put and cut into my wrist. Most every sporting goods store has the Timex watch band with the ' E ' on it. Other than that, great watch!

Customer Buzz
Timepiece delivers in terms of accuracy and wearability, very light..
Easy to read... not that easy in the dark, the Indiglo hasn't a very good performance...
Digital interface is not friendly at all, very hard to handle.
I got to the pool, no buttons pressed and it got a lot of water inside, in a way that when wearing it you could see drops on the inside of the glass...
If you can afford something better (or a Casio) go for it..

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch so that I have accurate time for when I start pilot training. So far it has run great, kept perfect time and it is easy to synchronize with other pilots.

Customer Buzz
I've always been a fan of Timex products and have used them in many different extreme settings without fail. This watch caught my eye because of the rotating bezel, which I find useful for timing. After receiving it, I was pretty dissapointed. The bezel is plastic and is a dull grey, not silver looking and the ratcheting mechanism feels really cheap. Bumping the bezel also caused it to rotate. The band is kind of a thin velcro that looks like a kid's watch. The overall features and the dual analog/digital time are both big bonuses in my eyes, but I couldn't get over the 'feel' of the watch and ended up returning it.

Customer Buzz
I've owned this watch for many years and keep replacing it when it dies. Typically the compass dial pops off, but a couple of times the electronics fried when the battery ran down. Once the watch died when I swam in salt water. In any case, I usually get several years of use before it poops out. For the money you certainly get a lot of features; I've been pretty happy but I think I might trade up after my current one bites the dust...

Customer Buzz
[...]
Now, a few things about the watch. This watch is really nice looking. It's got 2 time zones (3 time zones if you use the lcd regular digital time mode as the 3rd time zone). The watch is really a diver's watch with a rotating bezel and with a dual lcd display on its dial. The other nice features which it has is 2 alarms, a countdown timer and a stopwatch. The alarm is VERY LOUD and I like that. It's a very durable watch and it's water resistant up to 100 meters. I've showered so many times with this watch without any problems. The watch band is a very comfortable. It's got the olive colored band with the buckle on it. This partucilar style watch would look good in the NATO James Bond black.gray stripe watch band.
I also like the INDIGLO on the watch. The INDIGLO feature makes it very easy to see the watch in the total darkness. The hands on this partuclar watch are luminous for night time viewing. I also like the 24 military time that's prtinted on the circumference of the dial around the edge of the dial. This makes it easy for me to know what the military time is.
Overall, this particular watch is a nice everyday watch that's beautiful looking and durable.
I recommend this watch to everybody who is looking for a Timex with all the bells and whistles on it.

Customer Buzz
There is little wrong w/ this watch, the strap could be better but those can be bought for cheap, however it hasn't bugged me so much that I felt the need to replace it. Overall I am very happy with the watch.

Customer Buzz
I bought a Timex Expedition about three years ago. The buttons no longer work, the watch runs about five minutes slow, and the dial has corroded and leaves sores where it scratches against my arm. I paid nearly $200 for this thing, and I only wear it to the office, so it is very bizarre that it is in such horrible shape. I bought it here in France, but the store only gives a one-year warranty and it doesn't do repair work. I have a 30-year-old Seiko that still keeps perfect time, and I've got this three-year-old Timex that I might as well throw away. That's pretty bad.

About Timex Men's Expedition Analog and Digital Combo Watch #T45181 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #408 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T45181
  • Dimensions: .39" h x 1.69" w x 1.69" l, .50 pounds
  • Band material: nylon-fast-wrap
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: buckle-clasp
  • Dial color: brown
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: analog-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Analog-quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Case diameter: 43 mm
  • Resin case; Brown dial; Date function
  • Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments:

Post a Comment