Friday, March 13, 2009

Timex Men's Expedition Premium Collection Perpetual Calendar Watch #T45441

Customer Buzz
My only problem with this watch is as another reviewer stated:

The Timex Logo on the watch dial is distracting due to its size and the fact that it is on the face of the watch. I considered sending it back because of this one glaring problem. But the distraction does fade as you get used to the watch.

Otherwise, it's a terrific timepiece. Keeps accurate time, the dial is bright, and the "night light" is superb.

I'm keeping it, but it was touch and go the first few days...

Customer Buzz
B. Westphal's review is right on target. In fact, I wouldn't even bother to chime in were it not to reinforce a point he makes about the "Timex Expedition" and "perpetual calendar" logos---they are printed on the underside of the crystal, not on the fact of the watch. The photo on the Amazon site doesn't make that clear, since the hands are oriented in such a way that they aren't under those words. But most of the time, the hands are under at least part of the writing. Seeing the words "floating" there is disconcerting, and literally every person I showed the watch to when it was new thought I had neglected to take off a sticker on the face of the watch because of the way the words appear.

In every other respect it's a great value: the watch has a nice heft, the crystal is ultra clear, flat, and solid, and I like everything else about the face other than the words floating above it. I'd probably buy it again, but I sure wish Timex would have put the words down on the face of the watch, under the hands, where they belong.

Customer Buzz
I really like the watch because it's so easy to read the day, and date. Plus the numbers are big which makes it easy for me to see.

Customer Buzz
It is a Premium Timex. A Great watch for the discounted price. It is not a Seiko or Citizen. However, no complains when you get a $130 for just $40.
The only issue that I see developing is the leather strap's loops. The second loop may get very lose and gets unwind.

As a bonus, Timex will do Free Battery for lifetime. The owner just pays shipping fees.

Great Watch.

Customer Buzz
Exactly what I had in mind for a everyday watch. Easy to read (day or night). I would buy this exact same watch again.

Customer Buzz
A good watch but I needed a watch with a dark dial so that I see better
Having low vision I would have preferred that.

About Timex Men's Expedition Premium Collection Perpetual Calendar Watch #T45441 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #842 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T45441
  • Band material: Leather
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: white
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: analog-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Analog-quartz movement
  • Mineral crystal
  • Stainless-steel case; White dial; Day-date-and-year functions
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment