Sunday, March 15, 2009

Timex Women's Classic Cavatina Black Leather Watch #T21912

Customer Buzz
It's elegant and easy to read. I have small wrists and it fits perfectly. If they made with brown leather, I'll buy it as well.

Customer Buzz
I absolutely adore this watch. I have worn this style since college, 35 years ago. It is small enough to be dressy, yet large enough to see the numbers clearly. When I thought I had lost mine, I searched only two days before ordering this new one. I'm not sorry that I found the other one and now I have two. It is a great watch.

Customer Buzz
This watch is a nice, basic watch and a great price. The small face and the holes in the wristband are perfect for my small wrist.

Customer Buzz
This is a nice watch, but it is not an Indiglo (face lights up), which I put in the search box. This just teaches me to be more careful in ordering.

Customer Buzz
I was looking for a watch which fits well on my small wrists and this was perfect. It's a great everyday watch, feels comfortable on the wrist.

Customer Buzz
Bought this as an everyday watch for my wife and she loves it. It's small and effective for everyday use, and with it's shape, it can even be used on dressy occasions.

Customer Buzz
* Attractive, modest, but doesn't look cheap.
* Works great.
* Ideal when you don't want your watch to make a fashion statement, or upstage your jewelry.
* Uncluttered by date, which is often difficult to read, and sometimes has to be reset anyway.
* Slim gold second hand lets you know it's keeping time.


Customer Buzz
Strap made of genuine leather. Soft and comfortable to wear. Looks elegant too. Would have given it 5 stars if it was water resistant too.

Customer Buzz
all the other reviews of this watch were true. It easy to read, fashionable and the price is terrific

Customer Buzz
I wanted a basic watch for work that would allow me to "see" the time without much effort, but yet not look too sterile. This watch fits the bill. It's easy to read and has a nice sturdy slim leather wrist band. The band actually looks smaller in real life than the picture and in my opinion would look best on a more petite wrist. It looks feminine without trying too hard. Great quality and best of all...a great price!

About Timex Women's Classic Cavatina Black Leather Watch #T21912 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #319 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T21912
  • Band material: Leather
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: white
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Analog

Features

  • Reliable analog-quartz movement
  • Gold-tone stainless steel case with brown leather strap
  • Classic white dial with black Arabic numeral hour markers
  • Case diamter measures 20 mm
  • One year limited manufacturer warranty

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment