Thursday, March 5, 2009

Timex Unisex Black/Silver Ironman Sleek iControl Watch #T5K051

Customer Buzz
Overall it's a decent product. The control scheme is a bit confusing and the band feels cheap. But it does provide a lot of useful functions like lap timer and countdown timer. However there is one design flaw which ruins it - the remote adapter that attaches to the Ipod is too large. On a 4th gen Nano, the adapter almost covers the earphone jack. The Ipod pack-in headphones will fit, but almost any L-shaped connector will not. That means you can't use it with most of the headphones on the market. If I can't use the headphones I want with it, it's pretty much useless. It does fit okay on a 3rd gen Nano or full-size Ipod. But since I use it when I run, I don't want to carry a full-size Ipod. For a runner, get the Nike + iPod WatchRemote (Remote Watch Amp+) - Black/Dark Grey - WM0053-003 instead. It has a lot fewer functions, but it does the important stuff - tell time and control the Ipod. And it has a small enough adapter that I can use the earphones I want to.

Customer Buzz
Great way to control your Ipod. As a runner I am often wearing gloves during the winter and controlling my Ipod with gloves on is impossible. This works perfectly.

Customer Buzz
This watch has been a great addition to my workout gear. It is so much easier to change songs or volume on my wrist rather falling off the treadmill while straining to do this with the iPod strapped to my arm. Highly recommended, easy to use!

Customer Buzz
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. When he opened it, he was very surprised and excited to try it out. Quite a shock and disappointment when he was going through the instructions and the lower left button popped off and fell on the floor. We were afraid to exchange it, so asked for a refund. :-(

Customer Buzz
I dont use the watch to much any more. It is supposed to have a range of 10 feet but it is more like 5 feet. I use wireless headphones and my ipod at work. The I control was to pause my music when I had a coworker or supervisor speak to me. This only works in close range of my desk. My headphones will work from 50 to 75 feet away so a remote w/ that kinda range would be more suitable for my needs.
J-Dawg

Customer Buzz
It Works!!! I found that this device does work. Use it for control of 2nd gen I pod 8 gig nano. must be within 10 feet. And accurate time.

Customer Buzz
This is my second Ironman watch and yet again I am pretty impressed with the added functionality. Its a great priced item and offers the user with dual interval timer offers, ipod remote, triple alarms which can be to the weekdays or weekends.

Customer Buzz
While this watch is great what I'll assume was its intended purpose (worn while exercising: running, walking, bike riding, etc.) I must admit I use it more often when riding my motorcycle.

I've got a helmet kit that allows me to plug in my iPod and play music through some speakers, and up until now I've had to just deal with the random shuffle that I get. But with this godsend, I'm able to wrap the watch around one of my handlebars and I'm able to control my music on the freeway at 60 mph without trying to fiddle with my iPod manually.

I've used this so often for long, 2-3 hour rides that I can't imagine riding without it.

Customer Buzz
I am currently in Afghanistan and its getting cold! Have been running on the treadmill indoors. Was reaching for my armband to change songs on my Ipod and almost took a tumble. Saw this watch and ordered it. Seems to work well so far. Makes the treadmill much safer. Watch is a smaller than I expected. On bigger guys it looks really small. Go Gators!

Customer Buzz
iPod control works perfectly controls both 1st and 3nd generation iPod Touch. Great for in a car when I have to use aux jack to connect to the stereo mush easier to pause and play music with the watch then on the ipod touch itself.

About Timex Unisex Black/Silver Ironman Sleek iControl Watch #T5K051 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #51 in Watches
  • Color: Black/Grey
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5K051
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: Resin
  • Case material: Resin
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: Digital-Gray
  • Dial window material: Acrylic
  • Movement type: digital-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 330 feet

Features

  • Digital-quartz movement
  • Acrylic crystal
  • Case diameter: 41.5 mm
  • Resin case; Digital-Gray dial; Day-date-and-month functions
  • Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment