Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Timex Women's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5J151

Customer Buzz
This watch worked as advertised. Very cute design, a subtle amount of femininity (the pink), and I could get away with wearing it in uniform. The time was large and easy to read, the controls easy to work, and from what I could tell while running, the stopwatch was very accurate. I could also tell the time in Iraq, and back home in the States with the push of a button! My only complaint is that the battery died after only a month! I was in Iraq so I couldn't just walk to the store to replace it. So it pretty much took up space until I got home.

Customer Buzz
This is my second one. The first one had a white band, and while picking tomatoes the band turned green. I could not get it to become white again, so I bought another one.

Like the large day of the month and the time. The price is also great.

Customer Buzz
Reliable watch has withstood two deployments to Iraq, among other things, and still works great. Date, alarm, indiglo, stopwatch, and dual time zone features have been very useful. Plastic parts aren't colored all the way through and are wearing off on some edges, but that's absolutely acceptable given the wear I've put on it. The face is still clear with no major scratches despite my scraping it against everything. I don't think you can beat the durability and functionality of this watch for the price.

Customer Buzz
I really liked this watch at first, although I thought there was an excessive amount of button-pushing involved to use any of the functions. It is supposedly water resistant, but after a particularly sweaty work-out, I noticed condensation inside the lens, and so I didn't let it get moist again. I've had it all of *six months,* and it died. Took it apart and it is full of crud. I've never seen a cheaper watch. It's not even worth it to send it in for a warranty replacement.

Customer Buzz
Bought this watch back in May to use at the pool on the weekends, but loved the alarm and started wearing it at night (then switched back to the dress watch for work). Unfortunately, it fogged up with water, the digital numbers started fading and the alarm no longer works. Oh well, for the price, I guess a few months' work is OK. I am going to buy another one rather than send it back to TIMEX......... It appears that you have to pay $7.00 S/H which makes me just want to throw this out and order a new one (or two).

Customer Buzz
The band doesn't adjust down very far, so if you're looking for a girl's watch, this probably isn't for you. The specs say it can get wet, but when ours gets wet, the crystal fogs up the rest of the day. Otherwise, it's a decent watch.

Customer Buzz
This is a user-hostile watch. A disaster for runners because after 30 minutes it does not show seconds--for a runner there is a huge difference between 30:00 and 30:59. The timer takes 4 separate steps to set and it's impossible to set anything without turning the indiglo feature on because the buttons are so poorly placed. I HATE this watch!

Customer Buzz
The watch looks neat and is not too large either, nice for a lady. However, the colour on my screen looks like a pale purple but the watch I received has a more of a pink hue. I hope it will give me good service, I only received it today.

Customer Buzz
May not have all the bells and whistles of some running watches, but is great and very easy to use while on the move.

Customer Buzz
I really love this watch i wear it everywhere you can't even tell that it's on your arm

About Timex Women's 1440 Sports Digital Watch #T5J151 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #56 in Watches
  • Color: Blue Band
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5J151
  • Band material: Polyurethane
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: digital
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Quartz
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet

Features

  • Digital display
  • INDIGLO night-light
  • Water resistant 50 m
  • Dual time zones
  • Alarm feature

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment