Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42-Lap Combo Dual Tech Watch #T56381

Customer Buzz
I have had this watch for two months and I'm happy with it. I use it as my work watch. The rubber wrist band is easily cleaned and the timer and alarms work to remind me when I have to be some where. Its a good watch for the price. I have not had any problems with it.....

Customer Buzz
The picture doesn't do much justice to this watch. The watch looks much better in real and is a little shinier.
The best thing I like about this watch is you can turn off the digital display completely. I use it for timing my workouts, swimming, running, etc. And it is not bad for wearing to work as well; acceptable but don't wear it if you're dressing up. I'd wear my expensive watches most of the times, I strictly use this just for the gym. Most sports watches look like teen watches, but this one is a very good sport watch for under $50 that suits the adults very well. The functions may be confusing in the beginning, but once you get it right you'll love it. Read the manual and play with the buttons to learn the functions.

Customer Buzz
To have this watch on your arm looks great and is great for that matter. It tells time and is a stop watch and timer alarms and not only anolog time but digital aswell. It is verry simple to understand and I am just happy to have it not to menchen a grat price too.

Customer Buzz
Bought this watch for my son. The first one failed in one day. The replacement has held up fine. My son loves it. The digital display is not as bright as you expect and is obscured by the analog pointers. Overall, nice watch for the price.

Customer Buzz
I brought this gift for my husband for a Christmas gift and it looks great! He's very pleased with the quality of this product.

Customer Buzz
I loved this watch. It's looks made it perfect for nearly every occasion from sports to casual dining. I loved the combination and design of the analog and digital readouts. I was even able to take it for swimming in the ocean. Then, about a year or so after purchasing this watch and integrating it into my daily routines and adventures, the analog timepiece simply quit working. An new battery failed to resolve the problem. I checked on the reviews of this watch on Amazon and noticed similar complaints. Okay. Instead of repairing this watch, it was clear that there is a quality issue. This is supposed to be an "Ironman" watch? Not so. Sorry, but this watch led me to spend a little bit more and become a Casio customer.

Customer Buzz
This watch is a beautiful blend of functional work watch (seems sturdy enough so far) and an attractive dress watch. Price is very reasonable and seems well made. On the downside, the indiglo could be a bit brighter and the alarm isn't very loud. All in all, a pretty nice watch for the price.

Customer Buzz
I looked all over the place for this watch! Stores around town did'nt have a very good selection of Timex and they even had trouble trying to order it for me. I started to get upset then went "Amazon on it". I have had it for a month now and both analog and digital seamed to stay true. I love the look of it most of all.

Customer Buzz
The watch is nice enough to use as dress watch and also can be used as a sport watch. The display is very legible. Of course with the analog hands, you can expect the hands are sometimes blocking the digital display you are trying to read. Some may find the watch a bit heavy for a sports watch. The only problem I had was the watch band keeper broke after 2 years and the band itself in 3. A replacement band keeper only lasted 1 year.

Customer Buzz
I loved this watch when I first got it. Then I noticed that the analog hands did not keep time well. In less than a year, they stopped working completely. I finally tried replacing the batteries at the advice of a friend who has the same watch with the same problem, but that has not corrected the problem and what's worse is that now I cannot get the back of the watch snapped back on (even after taking to a jeweler with a special press for just this purpose!). Just in time for the warranty period to pass... Maybe you'll have better luck, but I'd try a different watch if I were you.

About Timex Men's Ironman Triathlon 42-Lap Combo Dual Tech Watch #T56381 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #89 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T56381
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
  • Band material: Resin
  • Bezel material: stainless-steel
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Dial color: Black
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Analog and Digital
  • Water-resistant to 100 meters

Features

  • Analog movement with digital display
  • Black resin buckle strap
  • Indiglo night-light, metallic case
  • Water resistant depth 100 m
  • Luminiscent hands

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment