Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Timex Women's Marathon Radio Control Atomic Watch #T5G341

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch for the money. I have absolutely no complaints at all. I bought this watch several years ago and it still keeps perfect time and with the adjustable velcro band is very comfortable to wear and fits just right. The size of the watch itself is perfect for me. The face is easy to read as the numbers are large but not too large. I highly recommend this watch if you are wanting quality at a great price.

Customer Buzz
I have wanted an atomic watch for a long time. This watch was very reasonably priced and is durable. It is big and bulky though, so if you are a petite thing and don't like big and bulky...

I also wasn't aware that you need to place the watch in a spot so it can receive the nightly radio signal (mine is at 2AM)...I have to put my watch on the window sill to get the signal. If I leave it on my nightstand, sometimes it gets the signal, sometimes not.

These are small concerns for me, however, and do not detract from my satisfaction with this purchase.

I also like that I can forget to take my watch off, stick my hand in water and not have to worry when it gets wet!

And the Indiglo nightlight feature is very nice.



Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for my wife as a gift. She likes it just fine EXCEPT,
it is just a bit too big. Maybe 20% smaller would be more like a ladies size watch. She says thats a minor issue. Also, she would rather the watch display the date rather than the day of the week. She says she has to go through the menu to see the date. She says thats minor too. She loves the accuracy of time. She also likes the lighted display. Overall she is pleased with it's functions. It was easy for her to set up. She likes the chronograph feature when she clocks out for lunch at work.
So, we think it's a good product but could be tweaked to be a much better product. Pay attention TIMEX. We would recommend it to others.

Customer Buzz
I love this watch. It's smaller and the band stays around my wrist unlike my previous atomic watch.

Customer Buzz
This product was everything it was hyped out to be, but was a little complicated in its instructions for functions use. Other than that sticking point, the watch itself is a dream!

Customer Buzz
Purchased this watch three years ago. It has a velcro watch strap that no longer adheres. I have searched in vain for a replacement. I will stick to a standard strap the next time.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch (TIMEX WOMEN'S WATCH/T5G341) to help me when I went to Europe where I would be traveling through several time zones. It did not perform. It is difficult to set to any other zone than the one which was on it when I bought it (NYC). When I went to re-check what the description said where I bought it, I could not find anything which resembled this watch or had any model or style model which I had expected to find on either my invoice or the watch itself. Watch out for fake watches. This one makes me feel as if I have been taken to the cleaners - but only for $35. sigh. I just happened to stumble across the fact that I had bought it though Amazon and was able to check my order history to find it again. Good luck finding a decent women's radio controlled watch. I can't.

Customer Buzz
This watch didn't work. The company did issue me a USPS mailing label so that I could return it. I sure was disappointed. Looks like a good watch when they work.

Customer Buzz
So my first clue should have been when I took it out of the box I had no display. "Well shoot", I have to replace the battery. What a drag. But hey, I'm a handy kinda soul. "I'll just pop out grab a battery and I'm all set". I had noticed that the instructions recommended taking it too a jewler but hey, how hard can it be. Right. The only way to take the back pannel off was to take off one of the wrist band supports, but with the panel off and a fair amount of fumbling, I was able to change the battery although the mysterious "reset" button I never could find and the instructions didn't say anything about the secret location of this mysterious button might be. Get the band back on and I'm good to go, right? Right? After my first hour of fiddling with it I knew it was not going to be nearly so simple. 3 hours latter, success at last. Now I can finally wear my new watch. Well, I can wear it but the timming function doesn't work and the "Indiglo" doesn't work, but hey, I can wear it. So why not return it? Well, I have so many scratches on it now from trying to get the friggin' band back on, it is no longer in the pristine condition Amazon wants for a return. But the little *$@^!?*@#* is on.

Customer Buzz
This product is exactly as advertised and arrived in excellent condition. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in new tech items.

About Timex Women's Marathon Radio Control Atomic Watch #T5G341 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #305 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T5G341
  • Dimensions: .66 pounds
  • Band material: Fast Wrap Strap
  • Case material: stainless-steel
  • Clasp type: Velcro
  • Dial color: digital
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: Digital
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Case Diameter - 30 MM

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment