Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Timex Women's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20071

Customer Buzz
This is a great watch. The numbers are larger than most watches...I can see them without my glasses, and the Indiglo feature lets you see the time in the dark. And... the price was right. Excellent value.

Customer Buzz
I bought this watch for my elderly mother. She loves it! She says it is easy to read. She likes the wristband because she can adjust it around her thin wrist.

Customer Buzz
I like this watch because I don't wear glasses to bed, and when I wake up in the dark, I can see the time. If I have any complaint, it is that the second hand is in gold not black.

Customer Buzz
After just 8 days, the light did not work and the watch lost time! In the past, I have had wonderful success with Timex watches, but they don't make them like they used to. I bought this watch just for the INDIGLO light feature and past great luck with Timex watches, however, this one did not do well. I was very disappointed with this watch. Would not reccommend this watch.

Customer Buzz
I really like the Easy Reader line of Timex watches. It has an easy to read dial, plus I like the simplistic design with the indiglo and date feature. It's also a great casual watch to wear everyday. In general, I like the styles that Timex comes out with. In addition to the Easy Reader watch I also have an Ironman watch that keeps accurate time and looks good too.

Customer Buzz
I like the look and feel of this watch but, after only two months, moisture got inside, the face fogged up, and then the light stopped working. When I on went back on-line on Amazon to try to return it, I found out the return period had expired.

Customer Buzz
I needed a new watch & couldn't find one in the stores that I liked, so I found this one & I'm doing really good with it. I've always had a Timex watch & will probably never wear any other brand, the saying takes a licking & keeps on ticking is so true.

Customer Buzz
Easy to read, Good looking, Fits all sizes especially small wrists, Keeps excellent time, I reach for this watch every day.

Customer Buzz
The Timex Womans Classic is a great watch. Just what I was looking for. It looks nice enought to wear anywhere, keeps perfect time. Is comfortable plus being water resistant.
I couldn't find one locally and was very glad Amazon had one listed.

Customer Buzz
I have worn this same wristwatch for years, purchased "time" and again (pun intended). I replace it about every two or three years as I am fairly had on wristwatches. I am a potter and tend to scratch the surface; I also often get it wet, but that has never damaged the watch. I am also farsighted, but I can read this one without my glasses, even in the middle of the night with no light. It has a backlight, which is the second reason I particularly like it. It also has a date number, but it is too small for me to see without a magnifying glass, the one drawback to this particular watch -- not enough of a drawback to prevent me from buying it, however.

About Timex Women's Easy Reader Brown Leather Watch #T20071 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #34 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T20071
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
  • Band material: Leather
  • Bezel material: Metal
  • Case material: Metal
  • Clasp type: Buckle
  • Dial color: off-white
  • Dial window material: Mineral
  • Movement type: analog-quartz
  • Water-resistant to 100 feet

Features

  • Easy-to-read analog watch face
  • Water resistant to 30 meters
  • INDIGLO night-light
  • Metallic case and brown leather strap
  • 1 year limited manufacturer warranty

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment