Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Timex Unisex Expedition Classic Digital Outdoor Performance Chrono Alarm Timer Watch #T47852

Customer Buzz
We needed a good first watch for our 8 year old and this fits the bill. The smaller diameter fits his wrist well but it is very masculine. He loves announcing the time.

Customer Buzz
Because of health issues, it is necessary that I take medications at various times during the day. The Expedition Watch by Timex can be set for four different alarms and I can see the date, day and time at a glance even at night because it has a button to turn on the light so the watch can be read even in the darkest of places. The is the second Expedition I've purchased because I lost my first one. It's a great product and I recommend it highly.

Customer Buzz
Ah, the trusty Timex Expedition... for those times when you need a durable, water resistent play watch for sports, cooking, outdoors, etc. I was needing a good "old fashioned" digital watch with an alarm and for the price, this fits the bill. There's nothing remotely attractive here - it's function over form - but I can read the watch face and the backlit illumination really helps in dark places! Wear it in good health!

Customer Buzz
I actually have the old version of this watch, and have had it for 7 years. I have worn it every day and used the timers and alarms regularly. I have not had to change the batteries even once since I bought it. I have gone through 3 wristbands though. This watch has been every where, from hundreds of feet underwater and underground to the plumbing system in my house. The scuffs in the face just wear out and it remains readable. Best watch I've ever used.

Customer Buzz
I love timex. They are very reliable. Additionally, on this watch I like the indiglo light.

About Timex Unisex Expedition Classic Digital Outdoor Performance Chrono Alarm Timer Watch #T47852 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #420 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T47852
  • Dimensions: .31 pounds
  • Band material: black-nylon-fast-wrap-with-velcro-closure
  • Dial color: Black acrylic case, Digital dial
  • Movement type: Quartz

Features

  • Expedition series
  • Midsize
  • 100-hour chronograph
  • 100-hour countdown timer
  • 99-lap counter

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment