Friday, March 27, 2009

Timex Men's Classic Square Brown Leather Strap Watch #T29371

Customer Buzz
I love retro style watches and this one fits the bill perfectly. I bought it and the one with the black face and black strap, so I can wear the one that suits my clothing and mood. It looks great and I get a lot of complments with whichever watch I'm wearing. It's price is easy on the pocket book, too.

Customer Buzz
Is a good product but it have a cheap box, so if it is for a gift you have to do something for the presentation, but if it is for you i just fine

Customer Buzz
This watch looks great and is quite affordable. I gave it as a gift, so I can't comment on its function; but if you are looking for a watch to wear to work / casual outings on an every-day basis this thing will work great for you.

I wouldn't wear it with a suit or anything extremely formal though.

Customer Buzz
I like to buy watches for gifts,they are a great gift.This watch,is great,
easy to read,keeps great time.No complaints from anyone that I bought them
for presents.They love this watch!

Customer Buzz
I liked the watch. It is simple, elegant and serves the purpose. But what I did not like about this watch is the glass cover. It is not flat but convex. If you want to check time on this watch and when you see at an angle you notice that the dail zooms in as the glass cover is convex.

Customer Buzz
I can't help it. I'm a watch nut, but not a picky one. At least I never thought so. But, a watch has to speak and three words it has to say are, comfort, style and accuracy. This Timex screams all three. Chances are when you wear it, someone will notice, most likely after you've forgotten this lightwegiht comfortable timepiece is on your wrist. You like the retro look that wears like a dream and works and looks like a watch costing a few thousand dollars? You'll fall in love with this one.

Customer Buzz
I love the style, function and the compliments I get when I wear this watch!

Customer Buzz
I own two Timex watches.

This one is the one I wear for everyday, just in leisure with jeans. Although if I'm wearing brown to work , I will wear this and I find it very refined on the job.

Customer Buzz
I purchased the product as a gift for my husband. It is a nice looking watch, no doubt. It looks more expensive than actually paid :) Unfortunately one of the pieces that holds the strap down broke off after wearing it like 7 times only. Thankfully the watch does have two holding pieces, so it is not a complete goner, yet. I expected a little more out of the Timex product. But I guess the old adage of "You get what you paid for" stands true.

Customer Buzz
THEY'RE PROBABLY HUNDREDS OF BETTER WATCHES THAT DO MANY TRICKS. I GOT EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR AND THAT'S WHY I GAVE 4 STARS.I WANTED A QUALITY WATCH THAT LOOKED GOOD, WAS ACCURATE, HAD THE DATE ON IT AND WAS INEXPENSIVE.IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT, BUY THIS WATCH. P.S. IT ALSO HAS A VERY NICE LEATHER STRAP.

About Timex Men's Classic Square Brown Leather Strap Watch #T29371 detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #365 in Watches
  • Brand: Timex
  • Model: T29371
  • Band material: Leather
  • Dial color: Silver
  • Movement type: Analog
  • Water-resistant to 50 meters

Features

  • Date window at the 6 o'clock position
  • Brown leather strap with stainless steel buckle
  • Water resistant to 50 meters

Related Product





Source From cheap-buy-watch-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment